Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

I don’t know if this will truly be helpful,
5D11E962-112E-450F-96F7-CED536B0E6EA.jpeg
I notice that color appears more saturated on my iPad versus my Dell laptop. Since I made the commitment to do this, I thought I should follow through. Direct late morning sun. These are all made in NYC bags with the random serial number. The top Shoulder Sac and clockwise Letter Brief , I believe to be BT. The City I believe to be Tabac, it almost has a red tone and less of an orange-y tone that the Brits. The Convertible Clutch I believe to be Putty and the Marketing tote to be Mocha. I was out for the after noon, and will try a picture indoors in the mid afternoon when I get a lot a bright but not direct sun in my living room. Stay posted.
The Shoulder Sac and Letter Brief need conditioner!

Last edited:
View attachment 5044406
I notice that color appears more saturated on my iPad versus my Dell laptop. Since I made the commitment to do this, I thought I should follow through. Direct late morning sun. These are all made in NYC bags with the random serial number. The top Shoulder Sac and clockwise Letter Brief , I believe to be BT. The City I believe to be Tabac, it almost has a red tone and less of an orange-y tone that the Brits. The Convertible Clutch I believe to be Putty and the Marketing tote to be Mocha. I was out for the after noon, and will try a picture indoors in the mid afternoon when I get a lot a bright but not direct sun in my living room. Stay posted.

They are all so beautiful! Thank you Lake Effect for posting!!!

Does anyone have styles they think are underrated? Like they don’t seem as popular or sought after, but are great styles? I always think of the Quincy, it’s super cute, light, and holds a fair amount.
I've said it before but the Ranch bag is underrated next to its more popular cousin, the Stewardess. I love the Sonoma pocket drawstring, which I think is underrated. The entire Sonoma line doesn't get much attention. I think the belted pouch is underrated. I think Janice is underrated. It doesn't look that interesting in pictures but looks adorable IRL, once you get a sense of scale.
Don't have a Ranch, but totally agree with Janice's Legacy and Sonoma line are underated.
I also think the pre creed metal tab Courier Pouch ( please correct me if I get the name wrong) is underated too. Usually the regular large or small Courier Pouch listings will generate lots of interest, and sell for high prices. Metal tab Courier Pouch usually will stay for sale for a long time, while price is much lower than Courier Pouch. I guess it is rare as not too many listing of that, still people seems just not into it. It is one of my favourite, very cleverly designed, and super cute.
This is my Rust or Burnt Orange metal tab Courier Pouch. It has" Italy Solid Brass" stamped on the back of brass slider.

Attachments

• IMG_20210404_120340.jpg
    IMG_20210404_120340.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20210404_120353.jpg
    IMG_20210404_120353.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20210404_120534.jpg
    IMG_20210404_120534.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20210404_120413.jpg
    IMG_20210404_120413.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20210404_120500.jpg
    IMG_20210404_120500.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 28
Don't have a Ranch, but totally agree with Janice's Legacy and Sonoma line are underated.
I also think the pre creed metal tab Courier Pouch ( please correct me if I get the name wrong) is underated too. Usually the regular large or small Courier Pouch listings will generate lots of interest, and sell for high prices. Metal tab Courier Pouch usually will stay for sale for a long time, while price is much lower than Courier Pouch. I guess it is rare as not too many listing of that, still people seems just not into it. It is one of my favourite, very cleverly designed, and super cute.
This is my Rust or Burnt Orange metal tab Courier Pouch. It has" Italy Solid Brass" stamped on the back of brass slider.

I didn’t even know this style existed omg!!! It’s beautiful :loveeyes:

A little pricey?! I almost fell off the couch when I saw the price! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Thank you for thinking of me, though. Oh and an aqua or yellow Regina would also be a treat. *sigh* I wish I could justify spending that kind of money on bags. I used to be waaaay spendier on bags btw, but I’d like to think of vintage Coach like wine. Sometimes the less expensive ones taste better.:hugs:
That’s exactly what I thought when I saw it. I ended up paying more than I wanted for my Bella Court. But I had been saving my money up just incase I found one of the three bags I had really been wanting. I’m always looking for bags , so I will keep my eye out for any bags in the colors and styles you had mentioned. :hugs:

View attachment 5044406
Love these browns! :loveeyes: A for effort @Lake Effect ;)