Vert Vertigo vs Malachite, pictures/advice please

Yep. Confirmed: your first emerald looks like VV and the third look like malachite. No matter what light it take photos in malachite looks more blue than real life. As everyone has said, VV is true green. Malachite has a little more blue.
Hubby now thinks i’m nuts for sitting in the grass and taking photos with my bags :panic:

Attachments

• 392C5482-890E-4EDE-902D-E55773A759FB.jpeg
    392C5482-890E-4EDE-902D-E55773A759FB.jpeg
    320.2 KB · Views: 327
  • A328CF49-FB42-4807-8238-9BFD0715E2E7.jpeg
    A328CF49-FB42-4807-8238-9BFD0715E2E7.jpeg
    375.3 KB · Views: 326
This image is from the Hermes website and is accurate IMO. No blue, pure green. My ostrich is deeper green but same hue. Very different than Malachite which, when they are together, brings out the blue in the Malachite because the VV is just green. HTH.

View attachment 4708797

I saw this image too. I dont know if its just because my mind wants to see it, but I see a hint of blue haha. Anyways, I think it;ll be up to me finding one or being offered :smile: Thank you so much for your help

Yep. Confirmed: your first emerald looks like VV and the third look like malachite. No matter what light it take photos in malachite looks more blue than real life. As everyone has said, VV is true green. Malachite has a little more blue.
Hubby now thinks i’m nuts for sitting in the grass and taking photos with my bags :panic:

Whoops, sorry missed this post.
Haha if I could love this post I would. My husband thinks I'm nuts for how many days I've been looking at pictures and researching etc. :biggrin: and I have asked his opinion plenty of times lol
And such such pretty pictures, thank you so much for putting so much effort in :heart: I dont know, I think I'm just seeing things but I see a slight blue to VV, even in your pictures, although it is definitely more of a green green.

Whoops, sorry missed this post.
Haha if I could love this post I would. My husband thinks I'm nuts for how many days I've been looking at pictures and researching etc. :biggrin: and I have asked his opinion plenty of times lol
And such such pretty pictures, thank you so much for putting so much effort in :heart: I dont know, I think I'm just seeing things but I see a slight blue to VV, even in your pictures, although it is definitely more of a green green.
You’re welcome. Lots of research is good! I’m sure you will find your perfect bag! Can’t go wrong with either color!

Reactions: mmaston
I saw this image too. I dont know if its just because my mind wants to see it, but I see a hint of blue haha. Anyways, I think it;ll be up to me finding one or being offered :smile: Thank you so much for your help
That pic was taken with a very specific lighting, I.e., closest to whatever spectrum sunlight is. My ostrich looks just like that photo in sunlight (maybe even with the tiniest hint of blue - green is a combination of blue and yellow after all) but in indoor lighting or on cloudy days, it is a medium dark, pure emerald color. It’s a chameleon color. You might want to visit H when it reopens and ask to see the swatches if you’re not sure and don’t know anyone with either bag. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: mmaston
That pic was taken with a very specific lighting, I.e., closest to whatever spectrum sunlight is. My ostrich looks just like that photo in sunlight (maybe even with the tiniest hint of blue - green is a combination of blue and yellow after all) but in indoor lighting or on cloudy days, it is a medium dark, pure emerald color. It’s a chameleon color. You might want to visit H when it reopens and ask to see the swatches if you’re not sure and don’t know anyone with either bag. Good luck!

Haha you are right, it is a combo of yellow and blue :smile: dont know how I didnt think of it that way. Visiting the would definitely be a good idea since I'm so uncertain. Thank you again for all your help!

Reactions: BagLady164
Here is a pic of my malachite togo b25 ghw next to vert verone clemence evie Tpm. Vert verone is brighter like vert vertigo but has more of a bluish undertone to it.

Thank you for sharing :heart: I think seeing all these pictures just makes it harder to know which one I like the best haha. Do you ever every feel like the Vert Verone is too bright? Or does it go with most your outfits?

Thank you for sharing :heart: I think seeing all these pictures just makes it harder to know which one I like the best haha. Do you ever every feel like the Vert Verone is too bright? Or does it go with most your outfits?
I saw a Vert Veron Garden Party this summer and recall thinking it was a lovely spring/summer color but, for me personally, felt a little bright for fall and winter. If you live somewhere with warm weather all year it would be great.

Reactions: allure244