Vero Beach, FL - Outlet

It was pretty quiet, so I snapped some quick pics. All 50% off.

2012-02-24162143.jpg

2012-02-24162153.jpg

2012-02-24162203-1.jpg

Hello! I vacation in Vero and will be heading down in a couple weeks. Your outlet looks amazing. Looking forward to shopping on a rainy day! Thanks for the photos, ladies :happydance:

Planning on going to Vero on Friday, did they get any more glam totes other than the poppy flower, denim and glitter pink siggy glam totes? Did they do any new markdowns or are the deletes just 50% off still?

Planning on going to Vero on Friday, did they get any more glam totes other than the poppy flower, denim and glitter pink siggy glam totes? Did they do any new markdowns or are the deletes just 50% off still?

They still had the natural and the denim - the flowers were all gone @ Friday. They also still had pinnacle Allie is black, Erin in black, grey, and parchment, & Louisa in black and parchment and spectator. Lots of whipstiched bags too, all still 50%

Have fun, please update this thread when you can :smile:

can't_wait78 said:
Bump! I'm going to be near this outlet this weekend, traveling from Wisconsin. Anyone been lately?

I was there last week, they had nothing new. I spoke to an employee last month and she said that they put out the deletes the 3rd Wednesday of the month.