Vero Beach, FL - Outlet

Wow! Lots of stuff in! Are you sure that the gathered wallet is bone and not the parchment? Thanks!

Just got back

Marielles Taupe & Blue
Laser Sophias White, Grey (both sizes) & Bronze large only
Shimmer Sophias both sizes
Andie totes XL white, regular Surf
Audrey totes white, gold, black, surf - wristlets and wallets in all colors inc lagoon
Some kristins
Lots of wallets,zip around laser in white & grey, gathered bone, julia large wristlet style, zip around pink waverly floral & collette inc python.
Fobs, gold flower sphere, life preserver, snorkel, octopus, beach mix, puppy mix, purple gem

Make sure you take a walk around the store, a lot of the smaller items, wristlets and wallets are among the mff stuff, ewww

YOU are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We make a great team :biggrin:

Wow! Lots of stuff in! Are you sure that the gathered wallet is bone and not the parchment? Thanks!

Not sure, I did not check the tag, thinking about it now it was quite white in color, not at all creamy if that makes sense. Give them a call and have them check, they are the best SA's. Came to about $120 after coupon. hth

Just got back

Marielles Taupe & Blue
Laser Sophias White, Grey (both sizes) & Bronze large only
Shimmer Sophias both sizes
Andie totes XL white, regular Surf
Audrey totes white, gold, black, surf - wristlets and wallets in all colors inc lagoon
Some kristins
Lots of wallets,zip around laser in white & grey, gathered bone, julia large wristlet style, zip around pink waverly floral & collette inc python.
Fobs, gold flower sphere, life preserver, snorkel, octopus, beach mix, puppy mix, purple gem

Make sure you take a walk around the store, a lot of the smaller items, wristlets and wallets are among the mff stuff, ewww

Thanks so much tanned! You have saved me a trip as Im not really interested in any of those bags...was hoping to get a gathered sophia. I tried calling them the other day, but they were very unhelpful and couldnt wait to hang up on me!

Hi, this is slightly off topic, but I will be stopping at the Vero Beach outlet!
We have to visit relatives the beginning of January - one set lives in Sebastian, and one set lives in Port Saint Lucie. We are staying for two nights, and I need advice on a nice hotel - maybe something in the middle? We are also flying in and spending one night in Orlando (could it be a three outlet trip?:graucho:), and I would also like advice on a hotel for one night in Orlando. I went on to the travel sites for Orlando, but they are a little overwhelming. If I was going for fun, it would be one thing, but we are going because of illness in the family.
TIA, I was at the Vero Beach outlet two years ago when I went down to visit, and the Coach store was quiet, but nice - I also like the Dooney outlet store, we don't have them here in New England.

Hi, this is slightly off topic, but I will be stopping at the Vero Beach outlet!
We have to visit relatives the beginning of January - one set lives in Sebastian, and one set lives in Port Saint Lucie. We are staying for two nights, and I need advice on a nice hotel - maybe something in the middle? We are also flying in and spending one night in Orlando (could it be a three outlet trip?:graucho:), and I would also like advice on a hotel for one night in Orlando. I went on to the travel sites for Orlando, but they are a little overwhelming. If I was going for fun, it would be one thing, but we are going because of illness in the family.
TIA, I was at the Vero Beach outlet two years ago when I went down to visit, and the Coach store was quiet, but nice - I also like the Dooney outlet store, we don't have them here in New England.

Honey GO to this store -ALL the gals in there are the BEST -I love this store and the gals - I am sure my girl TANN on the forum can help you with hotel suggestions

Yes, I was there today.

Not a lot of deletes left. They did have a few pewter Marielles and Lindsay left, black patent poppy cinch in the clearance, and a couple of liqiud gloss pieces. Lots of of the plum wallets all three styles, couple of zip around patent wallets. In the 50% section Navy Chevron Lindsay & Sophia, lots of madison wallets including mahogany and grey croc, no croc bags though. Black & Khaki op art Sophia and Lindsay. hth