Vero Beach, FL - Outlet

I was there on Friday, not much available mostly MFF. There were quite a few of the poppy totes in the orange/permisson(?) color for about $80. The petyton wallets were 50% off. There were a couple of spotlights in black, pint & blue. That's all I recall, HTH

Thanks! Sounds a lot like whay my outlet in SC has right now, mostly MFF.

No one? I'll be there this weekend, kinda wondering if its worth the trip, TY

Save your gas!! I was there today, MFF city. They had one large black
(smooth silver h/w), and one large brown (pebble with brass h/w) leather Brooke. Quite a few siggy Brooke in brown and I think one in black siggy. They had 3 kristin checkbook wallets 2 in the taupe/brown color with brass hardware (the old style where the clasp flips down) and one large peach checkbook wallets. That was it for FP deletes.

They had the Chelsea tote in black & brown - the rest was the usual MFF.

Chelsea tote
http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-CHELSEA-B...H_Handbags&hash=item20b1466473#ht_1232wt_1137

Did not care for these at all
http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-new-Coach...H_Handbags&hash=item3a5bc634c7#ht_2555wt_1137

I was there on Friday, not much available mostly MFF. There were quite a few of the poppy totes in the orange/permisson(?) color for about $80. The petyton wallets were 50% off. There were a couple of spotlights in black, pint & blue. That's all I recall, HTH

Darn, not much! Thanks though, I might go to the outlet mall and check out some other stores and stop in, maybe I'll get lucky.:graucho:

I was there this weekend. No deletes except for 1 lonely large brown siggy Brooke laying on the bottom shelf.That was it. Zippo, nada, zilch, zero!

Wow, so... I walked across the parking lot to D&B and bought 2 bags for incredible prices!

If Coach doesn't start getting more FP deletes, I may just have to change my thinking....

I was there this weekend. No deletes except for 1 lonely large brown siggy Brooke laying on the bottom shelf.That was it. Zippo, nada, zilch, zero!

Wow, so... I walked across the parking lot to D&B and bought 2 bags for incredible prices!

If Coach doesn't start getting more FP deletes, I may just have to change my thinking....

It was barren last week too, I was hoping you would have better luck than me. I'll be in that area on Thursday so I'll check in then. Vero is definitely a feast or famine outlet.

Dooney do have some fabulous bags and the leather is TDF. What did you get?

I don't know anything about DB but I got a Carla (?) in the forest green for my DD $54, and a Lee(?) tote in the dark brown $110. I was looking for a few leather DB that I had seen online but they didn't have them. I'm very happy with my bags even thought they're not Coach.

I am going to be visiting my mom in a few weeks, she lives in Barefoot Bay (or Sebastian?). Is the Vero Beach outlet the closest for me to visit (for mom, of course:P)?
I am flying into Orlando, but I don't know if I will have time to hit the outlets there. I am driving from Orlando to my mom's house, are there any other outlets I might pass? just in case...:graucho:

Did a quick stop at the Vero Beach Outlet today. They had one Violet Kristin Hobo (Small) and Kristin Satchel (Small) in the 50% area. Ton of MFF in the clearance. In the 30% section: they still had large Cream Julias, Bone Croc Maggies, Julia Totes in Green and Purple, The Gunmetal Clear Julia Totes, Chainlink (Purple/Gray) Hailey and Audreys. I was surprised to see one Mia Leather Convertible Shoulder in Gunmetal there. It was cute but still only 30% and no coupons. I also did see one Pierre Le Tan Scarf (Umbrella Scene). That's all I remember.