Vernis vs Epi:Rose Ballerine Alma

Hi, I am having the same dilemma, I am just curious, which one did you get? and why?

Hi I've just seen your comment in the other thread about if to get vermis or epi in a light colour..

I had this same decision and even ordered both in Rose ballerine as I just shouldn't decide.
This was going to be my first light leather LV bag.

After doing research I decided on the epi. The vermis is beautiful but colour transfer is a big issue with light vernis and it turning yellowish overtime. I look after my bags a lot but I knew that I would be worried everytime I took it out. I wear jeans a lot and dark colours and a light vernis doesn't do well with them

I've had the epi Rose ballerine in the alma bb since the colour came out and use it all the time. Colour transfer is not as issue ( as far as I know) and I wear it with jeans and dark cloths all the time. I wear mine with the strap so it's always rubbing against my clothes with no issues. I wanted this colour bag to last me for years to come and I felt the epi could do that better then the vernis. Good luck picking

I saw the rose ballerine alma bb in vernis in person yesterday at the starbucks at the university where i work and just about fell over it is so pretty! I talked to the young girl wearing it and she really loves it. It is just so feminine and pretty!!! GO FOR VERNIS!

Hi I've just seen your comment in the other thread about if to get vermis or epi in a light colour..

I had this same decision and even ordered both in Rose ballerine as I just shouldn't decide.

After doing research I decided on the epi. The vermis is beautiful but colour transfer is a big issue with light vernis and it turning yellowish overtime. I look after my bags a lot but I knew that I would be worried everytime I took it out. I wear jeans a lot and dark colours and a light vernis doesn't do well with them

I've had the epi Rose ballerine in the alma bb since the colour came out and use it all the time. Colour transfer is not as issue ( as far as I know) and I wear it with jeans and dark cloths all the time. I wear mine with the strap so it's always rubbing against my clothes with no issues. I wanted this colour bag to last me for years to come and I felt the epi could do that better then the vernis. Good luck picking

Thank you so much! Now am definitely going for epi! :smile:

Hi, I am having the same dilemma, I am just curious, which one did you get? and why?

Sorry for responding so late, but I actually ended up going in to the store and seeing the almas in both vernis and epi but got neither. I ended up buying the St Germain because when I saw it in person I just loved it so much I ended up going with it instead. I'd really just recommend you going in to the store and seeing which one you love more. Both were very gorgeous!

Sorry for responding so late, but I actually ended up going in to the store and seeing the almas in both vernis and epi but got neither. I ended up buying the St Germain because when I saw it in person I just loved it so much I ended up going with it instead. I'd really just recommend you going in to the store and seeing which one you love more. Both were very gorgeous!

good choice on the st germain. it's gna be a classic! which color tho? im curious haha

This is exactly the reason why i sold my Ana in IR vernis. Everytime i use it i always worry about scratch, color transfer and i just cant enjoy it anymore. I also worry about turning yellowish when i use it under sun.
Now i only get vernis slg because it always keep inside my bag :smile:.

So OP, my vote goes to Epi. Classic and understated epi leather is perfect match for classic Alma. Have fun deciding :smile:

Congratulation :smile: St Germain is very gorgeous bag. Reveal maybe? Hehehe