Vernis vs Epi:Rose Ballerine Alma

They are both lovely and there are pros for each. The only con I can think of would be color transfer with the Vernis. Do you have a hardware preference? Gold vs Silver? Do you plan to use the bag on a daily basis, or is it more for going out, when you're dressed up, special occasions? It's a difficult choice. I really like the Epi in this color and I prefer Vernis in darker shades. Sometimes even when you think you have your mind made up, you change it once you see the bags in the boutique and try them on. That's the best way to know for sure. Follow your heart! Good luck choosing.

I just tried these on yesterday, and the Epi is just so amazing. I think the Vernis looks great in the BB size, but for the Alma pm, I would choose Epi...I tried it with a strap, too, which you can get separately, if you like. I think it adds a lot of versatility to the bag.

Thanks for all of the replies everyone. I do plan on wearing it often, so I think I am leaning more fore the epi after your suggestions. I dont want to have to worry about the color transfer, so I think thats looking like the deciding factor for me right now. I might get the key pouch in vernis because the color just looks so lovely like that, but ultimately I think im swaying more towards the epi after your suggestion, but yes, maybe once I see them in real life I will know for sure. :smile:

My love for epi keeps growing and growing. I completely disagree with people who say it's for old ladies. There are so much bright and fun colors now. It was a genius move by LV to come out with so many colors. So definitely epi for me.
I do like vernis, but more in darker colors.

I had this same issue. I'm in my 20's but picked the alma bb in epi. The colour transfers would drive me crackers on the vernis

Here is a pic of both of them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,118
Thanks for all of the replies everyone. I do plan on wearing it often, so I think I am leaning more fore the epi after your suggestions. I dont want to have to worry about the color transfer, so I think thats looking like the deciding factor for me right now. I might get the key pouch in vernis because the color just looks so lovely like that, but ultimately I think im swaying more towards the epi after your suggestion, but yes, maybe once I see them in real life I will know for sure. :smile:
I think that's a great idea! Vernis cles and epi alma, best of both worlds. :tup: Oh wait, they have empreinte cles is this color too, make sure you check that out as well.

I was at the boutique yesterday and looked at both. Personally I think vernis looks a lot dressier and the epi could be pulled off casually if you style it right. Also I think rose ballerine just looks a lot nicer in the epi