Vernis vs Epi:Rose Ballerine Alma

this thread was helpful...i'm actually thinking f purchasing the vernis. How easy is it to clean vernis? =/
Easier than epi IMHO. A water-based, scent-free, baby wipe is excellent for removing surface dirt and smudges while a soft white eraser can get rid of pesky transfer scuffs. To give the surface a polish, and get rid of fingerprints, I would recommend using an eyeglass kit consisting of a soft cloth and cleaner; just give a little spritz of the cleaner onto the cloth and wipe across the bag.

Easier than epi IMHO. A water-based, scent-free, baby wipe is excellent for removing surface dirt and smudges while a soft white eraser can get rid of pesky transfer scuffs. To give the surface a polish, and get rid of fingerprints, I would recommend using an eyeglass kit consisting of a soft cloth and cleaner; just give a little spritz of the cleaner onto the cloth and wipe across the bag.

Ah thank you! I'll save this somewhere on my computer so I can refer back to it later =P

Yes thank you for this, I have saved it for reference too.