Vera Wang for Kohl's

^^
Sept. 9th. I think the line looks very cute, I can't wait. Of course now I have to find a Kohl's LOL! As for the high-low thing, I wear my Libertine from Target with my Prada bags and my Barney's clothes. I love mixing things up.

Its out in Jersey City Kohls, but many smaller sizes are gone and the collection runs big in tops, probably true to size in dresses and jackets. Overall I was pretty disappointed and will likely return the shoes that I did get.

I think it's great when high end designers reach out to the masses (myself included). I will definitely check it out!

I've gotten some great stuff at Kohl's-- a $10 cashmere hoody, a perfect-fitting $14 wrap dress and some other things that I TONS of compliments on.

Its funny, because the women that usually compliment me on my Kohl's stuff are total snobs. When they hear where I bought it their faces are priceless. :rolleyes:

i worked at regatta ( the vendor that is making the vera line at kohl's )for 3 yrs ,until last year when I left. they are the same vendor that do the daisy fuentes line for kohl"s , the b street line for goody's and the metro7 line for wal-mart. From being there while all the business details were being worked out on the VW line, I know that Vera will not be designing the line herself , just how she doesn't design the wedding dresses adorned with her name. 5 designers at Regatta will be designing the VW line, however Vera will have the final approval ; same thing that Daisy does. The quality will be identical to that of Daisy Fuentes as Kohl's is the the one that sets the standards for their store. The prices will be great especially since everything that Kohl"s brings into their store is automatically 30% off. Vera will not be making money off the sales of these items (unless hse has asked for it ) , this is what is called a license. Basically she is paid a few million so that Regatta can use her name on the clothing. The profit is kept by Kohl's.

very cool info, which makes me wonder if that's the same deal that isaac mizrahi has with target? anyhow, the line at kohl's looks very casual, which vera wang is NOT known for. anyways, fendifemale i'm totally with you on the fashion for the people bit.

^^
Sept. 9th. I think the line looks very cute, I can't wait. Of course now I have to find a Kohl's LOL! As for the high-low thing, I wear my Libertine from Target with my Prada bags and my Barney's clothes. I love mixing things up.

all the libertine stuff at my local target is sold out! for that matter, all the targets in this area don't seem to have any libertine stuff. are the pieces nice?

I don't know. I love the new stuff by Vera, but the jewelry might as well be at Neiman's. Some of the items just seem kind of pricey for Kohls. She has some cute pieces though. Much better than Isaac or Libertine. I might have to get a Kohls card. :rolleyes:

I think she should have sold it to Dillards or something. Maybe she should have opened her own little store. I just think it is out of place at Kohls.

I cked out the website today and their is a colorblock dress I like. I don't typically shop at Kohl's but I wanted to see her line for them.

Mixing high end and low end is one of my fave things so I may just pick up the dress and pair it with some J. Choo's!