Vera Wang for Kohl's

I picked up the VW short sleeve jacket today at Kohl's. I also bought some VW gloves and hats. I tried on some other items, but they did not fit me well. The sizes do run big, so just remember if you order on-line. I usually wear a Medium, but had to buy and try on the Smalls. I did like the color block dress, but they ran out of my size.

The Kohl's in my area did have a pretty good selection.

We don't have a Kohl's in San Francisco and I wasn't motivated to drive to the nearest one, so I ordered online. There were a LOT of problems with the site -- it kept on timing out. I finally had to call them on the phone to place my order. I got 4 items -- 3 shirts and a jacket. I hope I like them!

I also looked at her jewelry online, but IMO it's overpriced. So I passed on all of that.

I went yesterday and got one top from the line. The bags seemed overpriced to me since they weren't leather and I didn't like the leather ones. I did really like the short sleeve jacket and I may get that later this week. The sized did run a little big but overall I liked most of the pieces.

I couldn't find the short jacket at all but did try almost everything else on and it's way too big/long. I don't think her current designs will do that well because it seems to only look good on tall wispy model types. Hopefully her next line will consider the shape of the average woman. The shoes were also uncomfortable and stiff. After so much hype I'm a bit disappointed.

My local Kohl's had the line out last week already. Some of the dresses are cute. I also like the long, belted knit coat and the purple ruffly top they had. However, I agree that it was bit pricey for Kohl's. I can't see the average Kohl's shopper in my area (which is mostly blue collar) paying those kinds of prices for anything. Maybe if the stuff goes on sale at the end of season, I'll bite.

i just went to the Colma Kohls yesterday and couldnt really find anything in my size. I'm usually a medium but with Simply Vera, I think I'm a small and even then I think it looks big on me..otherwise Id be buying the textured coat =(

If you have the ability to dress and mix high end & low end clothes and make them look fabulous, you are definately a Fashionista. Even Stars mix and match because they have stylist that comb the high end to vintage stores to make fashions look fabulous on Stars. For Example, the Black dress that Angelina Jolie wore to a premier not to long ago, she said someone pick it up for $40 dollars at a second hand store. Actually, a potato sack would look good on her...

i just looked at the line online and i really like the shapes of the designs. however, it really bothers me that most of it is made out of polyester or rayon. i just don't feel good wearing those materials. i think the prices are a little high for a designer inspired line when compared to target. for the prices that they're charging, i could get a non-designer name shirt or whatever in a much better material.

I just went there today and picked up some stuff. :smile: I had a very strange/insulting experience when a worker eyed my items, looked at me and said in a very rude/incredulous tone of voice, "You know that these items aren't on sale, right?" I couldn't help but tell her that I only came here for this line and have known about it for a while... I was so put off by her lack of class, not to mention customer service, that I almost left. :tdown:

Ahh... I didn't know about the Thursday extra 15% off sale, since no one there mentioned it :sad:... I even opened up a card because I bought so much haha... I'll just get a price adjustment then.

The line does run a bit big IMO.. I wish they had XS. The short jacket with the elastic self belt is really cute, I bought it in both colors, and the tunicy tops and purple ruffly top were really pretty as well. :smile: I didn't like the fit on the pants at all though... way too flimsy a material and extra clingy.

^ I think so, some of the pieces from the ads don't seem to be on there

I like the cardigans and the baubble skit... I have a Kohl's right down the street from me maybe I'll stop and look!