Veneta Maxi Anyone?

Hi Everyone,
Happy TGIF! And what better way to start the weekend then with a reveal. Ladies, I can't tell you how much I LOVE this bag!

And I was a little worried about it being too large? lol
It's perfect. Someone worded it correctly the other day saying a Bottega is a forever bag!

I'll let you decide. Enjoy.

Attachments

• bottegamaxi 0381.JPG
    bottegamaxi 0381.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 469
Thanks Ladies!
My large toffee veneta will arrive soon and I"ll be sure to post a reveal of that beauty along with my adored ebano large campana. Why not do an updated collection shot? And oh yes, I can't forget my bottega cell phone holder. I love that little accessory as I find it comes in quite handy.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,
Happy TGIF! And what better way to start the weekend then with a reveal. Ladies, I can't tell you how much I LOVE this bag!

And I was a little worried about it being too large? lol
It's perfect. Someone worded it correctly the other day saying a Bottega is a forever bag!

I'll let you decide. Enjoy.

Oh Lovehandbags, this bag looks absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure you will wear it for many years to come. A classic shape and colour. I'm looking forward to seeing your Toffee when it arrives!

I love this color!

I love the maxi! It's my favorite size of Veneta. Holds so much, and the extra size gives it more slouch.

attachment.php

Ladies,
Thank you for all the kind words. I find half the fun of buying a BV is coming here to share in my joy with all of you. The support here is really amazing!

Toffee reveal should be here soon. Can't wait to see what everyone thinks. How am I ever going to decide on the day which to wear - toffee veneta or maxi? Wow, that's a tough choice!;)

Last edited:
Hi All,
Just wanted to give everyone a mini update on my maxi. Wowsers!!
I've been wearing everywhere this week and can't seem to put it down or have the desire to switch over. Why you might ask? Because it's the PERFECT bag.

I"m on my way shortly to the gym - perfect. I"ll place my huge water bottle inside and a jacket. The shoulder strap never slips and somehow it always feels lightweight. Did I mention perfect bag?

Yesterday we took the kids to the zoo and once again it was ..... Perfect!!!

And don't even get me started on how the ebano is the perfect (do you sense a theme? lol) choice for the maxi. Very rich and the depth. Oh my what a combination.

Must run now ladies but just had to give you the latest scoop!:smile:

Last edited:
Love how much you are enjoying your maxi lovebags2! The veneta really is the most comfortable shoulder bag ever. If the maxi didn't overwhelm me so I'd love to get one for myself. Can't wait to see your modelling pics! :smile:

Love how much you are enjoying your maxi lovebags2! The veneta really is the most comfortable shoulder bag ever. If the maxi didn't overwhelm me so I'd love to get one for myself. Can't wait to see your modelling pics! :smile:

Thanks. It's always such a nice feeling to find a bag that works beautifully for your lifestyle.

I do have to say that I wouldn't minded one bit if BV offered a size larger then the large but a little smaller then the maxi. At first, I was concerned it looked too big but I got over that worry fast when I realized how the bag is perfect in every other way and I even have to admit I love having all this space with my busy lifestlye on the run with kids. It just works.

I'm happy to post another handbag pic for you if that helps. But I"m not the best at modeling shots. I'm sure someone else will do the honor with their maxi.:smile: