Veneta Maxi Anyone?

I'd go large for everyday use. I've got a maxi that I use for travel. The maxi just about requires its own chair wherever I take it (as I never put any bag on the floor). Granted, I only carry an average amount of stuff, and there's always room to spare. But, I must say, I love Cameron's maxi in the celeb thread, she makes it look so easy breezy.

i have a maxi and when i use it, it is as an everyday bag. it is big and i don't carry much so there is tons of room but i like the way it looks. when i first tried it on i felt like it looked like luggage it is so big. then i got comfortable with the look. try it on and see it you feel comfortable. in the interest of full disclosure i also want a large; not that i don't like my maxi just for something different.

Sunshine yes lol, I think Cameron may be the culprit! She looks so amazing with that maxi. I was sold on a large but then Cameron's pics in the celeb thread have me thinking. I had a large but sold it, I recall it didn't seem all that large to me (i'm 5'11") but then, it was a metallic and didnt have that same slouch that the regular nappa is supposed to develop. Annie, I've seen your maxi, it's gorgeous! Speaking of gorgeous, fpiccione your bag is stunning! Also, what a fabulous dog! Thanks Ladies!!

I have both maxi and large and have to say that I LOVE the maxi. It's not really about how much more you can carry - for me, the larger size lends itself to the ultra softness and slouchiness of Bottega leather. It does look big on me (5'4") but since I love big bags, this is a great bag because it is very lightweight and easy to carry.

I do have to say that I wouldn't minded one bit if BV offered a size larger then the large but a little smaller then the maxi. At first, I was concerned it looked too big but I got over that worry fast when I realized how the bag is perfect in every other way and I even have to admit I love having all this space with my busy lifestlye on the run with kids. It just works.

They do (kinda..), it's called the large Belly Veneta! :biggrin: The belly is right in the middle of a large veneta and Maxi veneta. In my humble opinion the belly veneta is the perfect bag. I am still loving mine. :love:

OMG, are you kidding me? I normally don't spend over $500 on a leather bag (bought all my premier designer bags off of eBay, authenticated), and all of a sudden I find myself drooling at the maxi in two different colors! I need help...and fast! :shocked: