VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

I finally ordered my Perlee bracelet. I am going to wear it with my vintage alhambra bracelets and I do not think stack with my love and juc. I love the Perlee ligne!
I went with YG and my sa said it may take a few weeks to get a brand new one.
I am excited, next piece will be the Perlee D'or.

I need your help ladies, I got these Cartier earrings and have not worn them yet. Right after I purchased them I had a death in my family and have been a mess.:sad: The earrings sat in the box and bag. They are the last pair in the company and have been retired , so I had my sa track them down and now I am not sure about them.
I need earrings desperately and I have long dark hair and love dangles and not studs. What do you think? I could exchange them for a JUC ring with diamonds or another Cartier item. I love them, just do not like the white gold in them, the hoop ear part is pink, they are tri colored trinity.
I think they are beautiful and the white gold doesn't give a strong presence. Wear them in good health!

Reactions: sjunky13
I finally ordered my Perlee bracelet. I am going to wear it with my vintage alhambra bracelets and I do not think stack with my love and juc. I love the Perlee ligne!
I went with YG and my sa said it may take a few weeks to get a brand new one.
I am excited, next piece will be the Perlee D'or.

I need your help ladies, I got these Cartier earrings and have not worn them yet. Right after I purchased them I had a death in my family and have been a mess.:sad: The earrings sat in the box and bag. They are the last pair in the company and have been retired , so I had my sa track them down and now I am not sure about them.
I need earrings desperately and I have long dark hair and love dangles and not studs. What do you think? I could exchange them for a JUC ring with diamonds or another Cartier item. I love them, just do not like the white gold in them, the hoop ear part is pink, they are tri colored trinity.

Congrats dear! Can't wait to see pictures. I love the clover Perlee with Perlee d'or. Since I've bought the RG Perlee d'or it's my most worn bracelet, goes with everything. I'm considering getting a WG version now too. [emoji16]

I am hoping that you knowledgeable ladies can answer some earring questions since this will be my next purchase. I've gotten some great advice so far but I want to make sure I know all of the facts so that I make the right decision.

For sweet size earstuds, are the only "colors" available currently in the US onyx or turquoise? I thought that carnelian was available in sweet size, but it is not on the website. Are there additional color options available in other places such as Paris?
For vintage earclips, does Paris have options in porcelain, or is that limited to pendants and multistations?

I am hoping that you knowledgeable ladies can answer some earring questions since this will be my next purchase. I've gotten some great advice so far but I want to make sure I know all of the facts so that I make the right decision.

For sweet size earstuds, are the only "colors" available currently in the US onyx or turquoise? I thought that carnelian was available in sweet size, but it is not on the website. Are there additional color options available in other places such as Paris?
For vintage earclips, does Paris have options in porcelain, or is that limited to pendants and multistations?
I got my carnelian sweets in December. I can't imagine that they'd be sold out...?

Congrats dear! Can't wait to see pictures. I love the clover Perlee with Perlee d'or. Since I've bought the RG Perlee d'or it's my most worn bracelet, goes with everything. I'm considering getting a WG version now too. [emoji16]
Ty hun!
I am finally getting it! I wanted a more feminine bracelet. The Cartier is good quality basics with a hefty weight of gold and a nice clean look.
The Perlee is super feminine and different. Yes I adore the Perlee D'ors .

Natalie, I remember when you didn't like the Perlee clover! Now I bet it is a favorite of yours lol

My boutique has TWO pairs of sweets so I am certain that they are out there and an be transferred/sourced.
Just be sure to get the color that you want. Some are very transparent and will appear orange. Others are very dark. Mine are a medium red.
There is variation with this stone so you should request a few pairs to compare.

right now they only have the navy blue porcelain in Paris and no ear clips. they only have the diamond alternating clover dangle (sorry don't know the official name) in the blue porcelain and it's super expensive. lol.

Reactions: nicole0612
Ty hun!
I am finally getting it! I wanted a more feminine bracelet. The Cartier is good quality basics with a hefty weight of gold and a nice clean look.
The Perlee is super feminine and different. Yes I adore the Perlee D'ors .

Natalie, I remember when you didn't like the Perlee clover! Now I bet it is a favorite of yours lol

Lol I couldn't justify the hefty price tag but now I've worn it so much I feel like cost per wear is definitely the way to think about it. In 3 years I've worn it over 100 times and it still looks brand new so I wouldn't hesitate to get it again. [emoji16][emoji16]

Reactions: sjunky13