VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

IMG_9967.JPG
I purchased this set in January. My SA attached the bracelet to the necklace and looped it so the 5 motifs sit high on the neck. It looked really nice. I also will add the bracelet to the all gold 20 motif and position the bracelet to the side so it provides an accent. It's difficult to explain but I think the bracelet is very versatile.
This is a limited edition 10 motif attached to a 20. Is this what you are describing?

Thank you TGG! They are all lovely and it was a tough choice. I was leaning towards the all diamond version as the safe option but if I were to ever get another BTF ring there's no other one with the pink sapphire so I went for this instead. Maybe one day in the far future I might consider the frivole for an all diamond version [emoji16]
You made a wonderful choice!!
As much as I love the frivole collection, the ring version is not my favorite.
I prefer the butterflies between the two choices by far.
The pink sapphire version looks beautiful on your hand.
So lovely and feminine yet slightly whimsical all at once.

Thank you Hadassa! I was actually surprised by how much I like the RG/MOP version. It's very beautiful and the more discreet option.

Thank you TGG! They are all lovely and it was a tough choice. I was leaning towards the all diamond version as the safe option but if I were to ever get another BTF ring there's no other one with the pink sapphire so I went for this instead. Maybe one day in the far future I might consider the frivole for an all diamond version [emoji16]

You made a wonderful choice!!
As much as I love the frivole collection, the ring version is not my favorite.
I prefer the butterflies between the two choices by far.
The pink sapphire version looks beautiful on your hand.
So lovely and feminine yet slightly whimsical all at once.

Bring a minimalist, I would say that the RG/MOP option is more discreet.

However, the Pink sapphire/WG version definitely has the "WOW" factor [emoji7] and would even choose for myself if I were into rings [emoji183]

I purchased this set in January. My SA attached the bracelet to the necklace and looped it so the 5 motifs sit high on the neck. It looked really nice. I also will add the bracelet to the all gold 20 motif and position the bracelet to the side so it provides an accent. It's difficult to explain but I think the bracelet is very versatile.

View attachment 3649422
This is a limited edition 10 motif attached to a 20. Is this what you are describing?

TGG, it's not too late to do some VCA catalogue modeling [emoji7]

Here is some more inspiration from the most recent catalogue.

IMG_1490757942.150430.jpg

TGG, it's not too late to do some VCA catalogue modeling [emoji7]

Here is some more inspiration from the most recent catalogue.

View attachment 3649565
They play tricks with those catalogues.
In the last one they layered a long magic necklace with the 20. I tried this and it doesn't work. I need to either add a bracelet to my 20 or send in my magic for a jump ring.

Reactions: BBC
Can we please see some pics? Did you get the 10-motifs Malachite or alternating? This combination is so drool-worthy :drool::hbeat::loveeyes:

I will try to get some pics together. It's a very similar style as the picture posted by the lovely TGG. I did the 20 motif malachite with the diamond and malachite 5 motif bracelet. The alternating 10 is stunning but out of my price range!!

They play tricks with those catalogues.
In the last one they layered a long magic necklace with the 20. I tried this and it doesn't work. I need to either add a bracelet to my 20 or send in my magic for a jump ring.

Yes, I was trying to figure the photo out! Is that a Magic up top?

This is soooo stunning though and I would love to know more about that dress!!!

Most catalogues play tricks with fit and size, when DS1 did a lot of catalogue work they had seamstresses on set to re-sew and re-hem the clothes for everyone...IRL the brand never fit him properly.

I am planning to wear it on my right hand ring finger. Are you thinking frivole or butterfly or have you already decided on the butterfly PG/MOP? Here are some more pics I took [emoji16]View attachment 3648486View attachment 3648487View attachment 3648488

Thanks dear for more comparison pix!

If u are talking about BTF ring, I prefer the butterfly to frivole.
The pave frivole btf ring somehow looks crowded / cluttered on my hands.

But if we are talking about single motif frivole pave wg ring, that's a different story.

It's something on the sideline, as it's an option to complete my frivole pave set