VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

My SA mentioned that there are some new perlee earrings being released after the end of month price increase. Has anyone heard about these? Any ideas as to what they may look like?

I was trying the Perlee clovers hoop earrings, and I didn't love them on me. She suggested I wait for the new release but didn't have (or couldn't tell me) any more details.
My SA sent me a photo of the earrings (which I also cannot share). I agree with @nicole0612 that the earrings are not similar to the Perlee clover hoop. In fact, they are a completely different profile and aesthetic. I am puzzled that your SA suggested you wait for the Perlee release unless she had only heard about new Perlee earrings but hadn’t yet seen them.

Separately, is a price increase at the end of May confirmed? I am in the US. My SA hasn’t told me anything about one and she usually does.

Reactions: nicole0612
For anyone interested... Here are photos of the Perlee 5 row bangle.
Your SA can also send you real photos, albeit only to be shared with you and not posted until your country launches. My SA told me sizing is similar to the other bangles, sizes 16, 17...

The WG version is very heavy metal, borderline silver looking to me. I think it's supposed to be a phased rollout with Asia getting it first. You can check with your SA to request one if you are interested. They are not limited editions, so no need to panic buy. My guess is they will be on the website shortly after they are released.

1716759556192.png

1716759577011.png

Your SA can also send you real photos, albeit only to be shared with you and not posted until your country launches. My SA told me sizing is similar to the other bangles, sizes 16, 17...

The WG version is very heavy metal, borderline silver looking to me. I think it's supposed to be a phased rollout with Asia getting it first. You can check with your SA to request one if you are interested. They are not limited editions, so no need to panic buy. My guess is they will be on the website shortly after they are released.

View attachment 6007685

View attachment 6007686
My SA shared a photo that included a RG version of the bracelet.

Hi guys. I just ordered my YG guilloche 5 motif bracelet today. The SA quoted a 8-10 month timeline. I was wondering if anyone has placed this order in last few months and received it!? Any indication of actual timeline to receive the bracelet? Thank you so much

View attachment 6007685

View attachment 6007686
Thanks for sharing! These are so gorgeous. Any idea on the price on these?

Reactions: BigAkoya
Thanks for sharing! These are so gorgeous. Any idea on the price on these?
I was only interested in WG so my SA shared that with me. I recall it was around $35K ish? Forgot, as I passed on it because the WG had too much metal. These pieces come in WG, YG, and RG, and each is priced differently.

I live in the US, but my SA mentioned it's launched in SA and sent me this link. I see the sizes are 15-18, so a wide range.

You can pre-shop and then ask your SA to get the pieces you want! :biggrin: :heart: Good luck!

Reactions: pink20pink
I was only interested in WG so my SA shared that with me. I recall it was around $35K ish? Forgot, as I passed on it because the WG had too much metal. These pieces come in WG, YG, and RG, and each is priced differently.

I live in the US, but my SA mentioned it's launched in SA and sent me this link. I see the sizes are 15-18, so a wide range.

You can pre-shop and then ask your SA to get the pieces you want! :biggrin: :heart: Good luck!
Can't wait to see the mod shots of this bangle on this forum.

My SA sent me a photo of the earrings (which I also cannot share). I agree with @nicole0612 that the earrings are not similar to the Perlee clover hoop. In fact, they are a completely different profile and aesthetic. I am puzzled that your SA suggested you wait for the Perlee release unless she had only heard about new Perlee earrings but hadn’t yet seen them.

Separately, is a price increase at the end of May confirmed? I am in the US. My SA hasn’t told me anything about one and she usually does.
I am not sure if you got your answer, but just in case not, yes, there is a price increase, Friday. It’s not much, but if you were thinking of buying something now, it would be a good time to reach out to your SA. I wouldn’t panic buy though if you are not ready.

Last edited:
Just saw the 9 new Perlee pieces on diamondsindubaii's instagram. Looks like they'll be launching on 6/1. I'll include some screenshots here from their IG page. Love their page to get all the news on fine jewelry houses.

I really love the earrings and especially the rings!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 2.23.21 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 2.23.21 PM.png
    752.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 2.23.28 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 2.23.28 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 2.23.32 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 2.23.32 PM.png
    860.5 KB · Views: 114
I am not sure if you got your answer, but just in case not, yes, there is a price increase, Friday. It’s not much, but if you were thinking of buying something now, it would be a good time to reach out to your SA. I wouldn’t panic buy though if you are not ready.
Thank you. FOMO is powerful. You offer sage advice, as always, and have helped me crystallize my thinking. I am already waiting for one SO 5-motif bracelet and the Alhambra Secret Watch in Lapis—both pre-paid—and am waiting for an answer on another SO. I have beautiful pieces coming my way.

Thank you. FOMO is powerful. You offer sage advice, as always, and have helped me crystallize my thinking. I am already waiting for one SO 5-motif bracelet and the Alhambra Secret Watch in Lapis—both pre-paid—and am waiting for an answer on another SO. I have beautiful pieces coming my way.
That Secret Watch is going to be amazing. It's such a great piece, and you are going to play with it all the time, as it was intended. It's one of those pieces you buy for yourself that puts an ear-to-ear grin on your face!

You made great choices with your beautiful pieces. These regular stock pieces will be around.

If you look at your recent purchases from another perspective...
You DID buy pieces you love before the price increase! Winner! :tup::heart:

Has anyone heard of a quantity limit on VCA creations? I need to order 4 Perlee pearls of gold rings (mine had to be cut off at the hospital and I explained that to VCA to give them a reason why I needed 4, so they wouldn't think I was a reseller!) Paris denied it because they limit the purchases to 2 of the same item.🤬. Has anyone else encountered this?
@nicole0612 is correct in that there is a new process implemented. When you make a purchase, you now get a Condition of Sale document, and among the pages of standard blah blah blah, it lists quantity limits.
I never received this document with my prior purchases, so it's definitely recent.

Here is text I clipped from the Condition of Sale document so you can see the terms...

Quantity limits may apply in relation to orders for certain products.
Currently, multiple creations purchases policy is as follows:
- Maximum of (1) creation of limited edition creation per client
- Maximum of (2) creations of the same reference per client per year
- Maximum of (5) creations per client per month
We reserve the right to refuse at any moment in time, without prior notice, orders exceeding a certain

number of authorized products.

Of course, this is just the standard policy. I am sure VCA will adjust if you are a regular client at the same boutique. I think this is really targeted for resellers. Maybe talk to the boutique manager who can help you get it approved given you are a regular.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: LKNN and nicole0612
Just saw the 9 new Perlee pieces on diamondsindubaii's instagram. Looks like they'll be launching on 6/1. I'll include some screenshots here from their IG page. Love their page to get all the news on fine jewelry houses.

I really love the earrings and especially the rings!

Thanks for sharing. The earring are just wow!

Reactions: jk777

On my way to try the new Perlée collection I saw this beauty : had to take it home with me 😍

Attachments

• IMG_2360.jpeg
    IMG_2360.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_2369.jpeg
    IMG_2369.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_2359.jpeg
    IMG_2359.jpeg
    246.6 KB · Views: 148