VCA Perlee d’or bracelet sizing?

yes I just posted pics in your other comment; sorry didn't see this yet. Oh wow that sucks that I couldn't get a small in RG ugh. so now the question is whether to keep this as a result or skip this bracelet & just focus on the sweet clover for now & then eventually either add a love to stack or even chanel coco crush..?
If you have the budget for the sweet right now, get the sweet first before the price increase since it won't affect the perlee d'or as much. Tbh, I have Cartier love bracelets and I don't like stacking them with the sweet clover. I think in terms of the shape and aesthetic, the sweet clover looks nicer with 5 motif, Coco crush, and/or tennis bracelet. The perlee d'or would also stack nicely with the sweet clover, as long as you wear perlee d'or on the bottom, the sweet will stop the perlee d'or from jumping.

Reactions: Sharifshopping
If you have the budget for the sweet right now, get the sweet first before the price increase since it won't affect the perlee d'or as much. Tbh, I have Cartier love bracelets and I don't like stacking them with the sweet clover. I think in terms of the shape and aesthetic, the sweet clover looks nicer with 5 motif, Coco crush, and/or tennis bracelet. The perlee d'or would also stack nicely with the sweet clover, as long as you wear perlee d'or on the bottom, the sweet will stop the perlee d'or from jumping.
Good to know thx. Funny I’ve thought about the coco crush too! Do you think the thin one or the regular size would look better paired with the sweet clover? & then would i also do the perlee d’or too or would 3 be too much? By bottom do u mean closer to hand or away? Thx

Good to know thx. Funny I’ve thought about the coco crush too! Do you think the thin one or the regular size would look better paired with the sweet clover? & then would i also do the perlee d’or too or would 3 be too much? By bottom do u mean closer to hand or away? Thx
Hmm tough to say on the coco crush since the regular size is in between the sweet & regular clover, the mini/thin version is thinner than the sweet. I think both versions would work so it'll comes down to your preference. If you're certain that you want to add the sweet clover to your collection, shopping for the layering pieces become easier, just wear the sweet with you and see how it look with other pieces together. There are several threads on stacking and VCA in action for inspirations.

When I said bottom I meant wear the perlee d'or further away from your hand, then the sweet clover over it/closer to your hand, like how this member wear hers:

Reactions: Sharifshopping
Hmm tough to say on the coco crush since the regular size is in between the sweet & regular clover, the mini/thin version is thinner than the sweet. I think both versions would work so it'll comes down to your preference. If you're certain that you want to add the sweet clover to your collection, shopping for the layering pieces become easier, just wear the sweet with you and see how it look with other pieces together. There are several threads on stacking and VCA in action for inspirations.

When I said bottom I meant wear the perlee d'or further away from your hand, then the sweet clover over it/closer to your hand, like how this member wear hers:

that's good to know about the coco crush thx! & that makes a lot of sense. I really wanted to start with the sweet clovers; I just wish my boutique had the small to compare to the xs when I tried it on just to be totally sure but I think the xs was good. I prob should've bought it then b/c now it sold :sad: thx so much! hers looks great

Last edited:
that's good to know about the coco crush thx! & that makes a lot of sense. I really wanted to start with the sweet clovers; I just wish my boutique had the small to compare to the xs when I tried it on just to be totally sure but I think the xs was good. I prob should've bought it then b/c now it sold :sad: thx so much! hers looks great
It's a big purchase so definitely take your time to weigh in different options and sizes, don't panic buy :smile: