VCA Perlee d’or bracelet sizing?

meluvbags

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
Hi my lovely tpfers!! Would it be possible for anyone to let me know if their SA is able to SO the perlee d’or in a S?? I am sooo in love with this but I really don’t wanna get the M as it is a bit big next to my signature and other bracelets. Thank you so much and Happy Valentines Day ❤️❤️❤️!!

It’s on the corporate no-order list right now. Has been for a while and no word on when it’ll come off. I’m not sure if that list is global or delineated by geography, but in the US it means no SAs can order it… And since it’s not a stock size there’s no option of waiting for one to show up, unfortunately.

Whenever it’s orderable again - it won’t be a special order in terms of waiting for project acceptance and paying a premium, but it does have to be “specially ordered” since it’s a non-standard size :smile:

It’s on the corporate no-order list right now. Has been for a while and no word on when it’ll come off. I’m not sure if that list is global or delineated by geography, but in the US it means no SAs can order it… And since it’s not a stock size there’s no option of waiting for one to show up, unfortunately.

Whenever it’s orderable again - it won’t be a special order in terms of waiting for project acceptance and paying a premium, but it does have to be “specially ordered” since it’s a non-standard size :smile:
Thank you Yssie! Ah that’s too bad :sad: also a No in Asia so I was trying my luck elsewhere. Don’t get why they don’t just make this in a S. If anyone hears of this opening up please let me know!!

This is the same information I got from Customer Relations recently also. I am on a wait list to see when it's off the no-order list as I am dying to get my hands on one as well.

I was told by another SA that I spoke to on the phone that VCA is going to make the Small POG available as they did with all the other Perlée bracelets and resize the POG, but who knows if and when this might happen. Fingers-crossed!

• Wow
Reactions: Yssie
Can I ask what size your SA was able to get? This one is on my long list, but I don’t think my size is still made. Thanks.
So I was able to get the pearls of gold in an XS (apparently last one in country) to try which may have been premature since I haven't purchased my dream bracelet (rose gold sweet clover) yet.. but since this one is so hard to get, I figured it was worth a shot so that I can eventually pair it with the sweet clovers but does it look too small? It def seems to run smaller than the sweet clovers which seemed good in XS :sad: thx! I tried it with this other XS bracelet I already own (which may also be too small?!!) thx

Attachments

• IMG_7675.jpeg
    IMG_7675.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7676.jpeg
    IMG_7676.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7677.jpeg
    IMG_7677.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7678.jpeg
    IMG_7678.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7679.jpeg
    IMG_7679.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7680.jpeg
    IMG_7680.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7681.jpeg
    IMG_7681.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7682.jpeg
    IMG_7682.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: hhw
So I was able to get the pearls of gold in an XS (apparently last one in country) to try which may have been premature since I haven't purchased my dream bracelet (rose gold sweet clover) yet.. but since this one is so hard to get, I figured it was worth a shot so that I can eventually pair it with the sweet clovers but does it look too small? It def seems to run smaller than the sweet clovers which seemed good in XS :sad: thx! I tried it with this other XS bracelet I already own (which may also be too small?!!) thx
Perlee d’or does run smaller than the Perlee sweet clover. The former is more round than the latter, which is more oval. for some people, only one of these bracelets fits well depending on wrist size and shape. I cannot wear the Perlee sweet clover, but the Perlee d’or fits me perfectly (XS for 13.5cm wrist).

Reactions: hhw and caruava
Also, just FYI, this is the Perlee d’or bracelet, the Perlee beaded 5 row bracelet is something totally different (check post one of this thread). I am ordering that one also, but unfortunately it is not made in XS, so I will have to see how the small fits.

Reactions: hhw and wisconsin
Perlee d’or does run smaller than the Perlee sweet clover. The former is more round than the latter, which is more oval. for some people, only one of these bracelets fits well depending on wrist size and shape. I cannot wear the Perlee sweet clover, but the Perlee d’or fits me perfectly (XS for 13.5cm wrist).
I see; no wonder ugh :sad: yeah your wrist is def smaller than mine so that makes sense. Do you think it looks too small on me?

Reactions: nicole0612
Also, just FYI, this is the Perlee d’or bracelet, the Perlee beaded 5 row bracelet is something totally different (check post one of this thread). I am ordering that one also, but unfortunately it is not made in XS, so I will have to see how the small fits.
oh got it; yep that one is much thicker. Is that one discontinued or just hard to get also? I didn't realize they don't make that in xs.. will be curious to hear how it fits u

Reactions: hhw and nicole0612
oh got it; yep that one is much thicker. Is that one discontinued or just hard to get also? I didn't realize they don't make that in xs.. will be curious to hear how it fits u
I think it is hard to find in yellow gold but not discontinued. I have heard it was discontinued in the WG and RG, but my sales associate can order it for me as a special order in the other golds.

Does it press into your skin? If so it may be too small. This bracelet may just not fit your wrist well. Like I mentioned, the sweet clover perlee just does not fit my wrist well, I have to do the full clover or Perlee d’or, which are a little smaller/rounder than the sweet clover.

Does it press into your skin? If so it may be too small. This bracelet may just not fit your wrist well. Like I mentioned, the sweet clover perlee just does not fit my wrist well, I have to do the full clover or Perlee d’or, which are a little smaller/rounder than the sweet clover.
yeah from what I remember when I tried XS in sweet clover, it seemed to be good but I never got to try small. They both seem to be making marks; is it supposed to do this do u think? thx again!

1711566495288.jpeg

1711566424394.jpeg

Hi
I'm driving myself crazy over the sizing of this bracelet even though I already got help from one of the experts in this forum LOL! I thought I'd solicit more opinions since this is my 1st VCA purchase & def not my last.. as my biggest goal is the sweet perlee clovers bracelet in rose gold to stack with this one. I'm most likely getting the XS of the sweet clovers eventually so I thought XS of this would pair well but it seems to run smaller.

Since this Perlee d’or bracelet is apparently hard to get, I decided to start with this one but I had no idea they didn't make it in a size small. This is the XS & I'm debating if it's too small?!! Sorry so many photos.. I also put pics of it stacked with another xs bracelet that I own (which may also be too small)? Should they make marks on my arm? Thx!!

Attachments

• IMG_7675.jpeg
    IMG_7675.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7676.jpeg
    IMG_7676.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7677.jpeg
    IMG_7677.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7678.jpeg
    IMG_7678.jpeg