Vca Perlee pearls of gold 5 row bracelet

Hi I have it — it was essentially love at first sight.
It’s also very low key and can fly under the radar, even though I do get quite some compliments on it from people who have no idea about the brand, etc.
I can’t say I wear it super often but it can fit into a lot of different stacks and has a good presence on its own too.

It’s also very low key and can fly under the radar, even though I do get quite some compliments on it from people who have no idea about the brand, etc.
I can’t say I wear it super often but it can fit into a lot of different stacks and has a good presence on its own too.
Thank you! Any mod shots?

Hi chiaoapple,

Does the 5 row stack nicely (flush) with the signature and clover bracelets?
Which VCA bangle would you say it lines up (stacks) best with?

Reactions: Sharifshopping
Hi chiaoapple,

Does the 5 row stack nicely (flush) with the signature and clover bracelets?
Which VCA bangle would you say it lines up (stacks) best with?
Hi, no it won’t sit completely flush with any of the other VCA bangle due to the curvature being different — it’s slightly less oval. It’s not an issue for me when stacking, but if you want the fully flush, lined-up look this won’t be suitable.