VCA Perlee d’or bracelet sizing?

I personally would buy size S in all your bracelets.
Thx i was able to try the pink one that i already own in small but it seemed big; it’s like im in between sizes ugh. & apparently they don’t make the pearls of gold in small which is so strange sigh

What’s your wrist size?
If I measuring correctly, it’s 14 cm and 14.5 cm at the bone

I personally would buy size S in all your bracelets.
also I tried the xs in the sweet clovers & it seemed good! But they didn't have the s for me to compare it to unfortunately

Reactions: hhw
If I measuring correctly, it’s 14 cm and 14.5 cm at the bone
Hmmm I think another member here got the clover in size small recently, her wrist size is the same as yours and she was wondering if the size small is too big on her :lol: You can get an idea of what size small may look on you. I guess it comes down to your preference, do you rather wear it more snuggly or a little loose?

Reactions: Sharifshopping
Hmmm I think another member here got the clover in size small recently, her wrist size is the same as yours and she was wondering if the size small is too big on her :lol: You can get an idea of what size small may look on you. I guess it comes down to your preference, do you rather wear it more snuggly or a little loose?

thx for showing me her post. Yeah so I think the regular clover fits a bit differently than the sweet since it's so much thicker. To me, it looks a bit big on her. I tend to like mine more fitted b/c I hate when they keep sliding up & down my wrist but then again I guess they would be tighter with a stack? it's so confusing

Thx i was able to try the pink one that i already own in small but it seemed big; it’s like im in between sizes ugh. & apparently they don’t make the pearls of gold in small which is so strange sigh
Looks like you do not want your bracelets to go downward towards wrist/hand being over/past your wrist bone? You want them to only stay above wrist bone? That is why you prefer xs?

I like it loose so it can move back and forth down over wrist bone and back upward over wrist bone.

I am a 14cm on the wrist bone with “lots” of space/ wiggle room at bone.

Last edited:
thx for showing me her post. Yeah so I think the regular clover fits a bit differently than the sweet since it's so much thicker. To me, it looks a bit big on her. I tend to like mine more fitted b/c I hate when they keep sliding up & down my wrist but then again I guess they would be tighter with a stack? it's so confusing
I think it's the shape of the bangle that's throw off the sizing. I remember shopping for the clover years ago but ended up with the sweet because it's more oval so it fits better on my arm. The regular clover is more round, while it fits okay horizontally but I didn't like the extra space vertically - my wrist is 13 cm and I was wearing xs. It looks like the perlee d'or is similar to the regular clover in terms of the shape, xs looks a bit tight on you now from the sides, I think going up a size would make it fit more better horizontally, but then you'll end up with more space vertically so I'm not sure if you'd like that since you like it to look more fitted.

Last edited:
Hi
I'm driving myself crazy over the sizing of this bracelet even though I already got help from one of the experts in this forum LOL! I thought I'd solicit more opinions since this is my 1st VCA purchase & def not my last.. as my biggest goal is the sweet perlee clovers bracelet in rose gold to stack with this one. I'm most likely getting the XS of the sweet clovers eventually so I thought XS of this would pair well but it seems to run smaller.

Since this Perlee d’or bracelet is apparently hard to get, I decided to start with this one but I had no idea they didn't make it in a size small. This is the XS & I'm debating if it's too small?!! Sorry so many photos.. I also put pics of it stacked with another xs bracelet that I own (which may also be too small)? Should they make marks on my arm? Thx!!
Hi
I'm driving myself crazy over the sizing of this bracelet even though I already got help from one of the experts in this forum LOL! I thought I'd solicit more opinions since this is my 1st VCA purchase & def not my last.. as my biggest goal is the sweet perlee clovers bracelet in rose gold to stack with this one. I'm most likely getting the XS of the sweet clovers eventually so I thought XS of this would pair well but it seems to run smaller.

Since this Perlee d’or bracelet is apparently hard to get, I decided to start with this one but I had no idea they didn't make it in a size small. This is the XS & I'm debating if it's too small?!! Sorry so many photos.. I also put pics of it stacked with another xs bracelet that I own (which may also be too small)? Should they make marks on my arm? Thx!!
My recommendation is to figure out what your dream stack looks like before going to the store. Ask your SA for these pieces and try them on together. First try on a XS stack, then S stack and see what you like better. Look at how they move and what you like.
I did this and all my bracelets are in M. This is the best way to plan for the future and not have any regrets.
Don't rush your decision.

I think it's the shape of the bangle that's throw off the sizing. I remember shopping for the clover years ago but ended up with the sweet because it's more oval so it fits better on my arm. The regular clover is more round, while it fits okay horizontally but I didn't like the extra space vertically - my wrist is 13 cm and I was wearing xs. It looks like the perlee d'or is similar to the regular clover in terms of the shape, xs looks a bit tight on you now from the sides, I think going up a size would make it fit more better horizontally, but then you'll end up with more space vertically so I'm not sure if you'd like that since you like it to look more fitted.
This is exactly it.

Oh I see you posted pictures in this thread :amuse: I think @waterlily112 is correct. I believe @nicole0612 has also mentioned how these bracelets in the Perlee line have slightly different shapes - the d'or is less oval and therefore the wearer may find it more snug horizontally. I was told the S cannot be ordered right now in RG. The reason given was that RG was being diverted to the new RG Frivole collection. 🤷‍♀️

Looks like you do not want your bracelets to go downward towards wrist/hand being over/past your wrist bone? You want them to only stay above wrist bone? That is why you prefer xs?

I like it loose so it can move back and forth down over wrist bone and back upward over wrist bone.

I am a 14cm on the wrist bone with “lots” of space/ wiggle room at bone.
yeah I guess I've never liked when bracelets are too big & keep dropping down my arm but maybe it wont' be as bad when they are stacked?

great info thx yes I think u r right about the shape which is why I liked the sweet clover on me

My recommendation is to figure out what your dream stack looks like before going to the store. Ask your SA for these pieces and try them on together. First try on a XS stack, then S stack and see what you like better. Look at how they move and what you like.
I did this and all my bracelets are in M. This is the best way to plan for the future and not have any regrets.
Don't rush your decision.
great suggestion; the issue is my store doesn't seem to have any stock. They had the xs sweet clover which I tried but they didn't have the small to compare to & now the xs sold :sad:

Reactions: hhw
Oh I see you posted pictures in this thread :amuse: I think @waterlily112 is correct. I believe @nicole0612 has also mentioned how these bracelets in the Perlee line have slightly different shapes - the d'or is less oval and therefore the wearer may find it more snug horizontally. I was told the S cannot be ordered right now in RG. The reason given was that RG was being diverted to the new RG Frivole collection. 🤷‍♀️
yes I just posted pics in your other comment; sorry didn't see this yet. Oh wow that sucks that I couldn't get a small in RG ugh. so now the question is whether to keep this as a result or skip this bracelet & just focus on the sweet clover for now & then eventually either add a love to stack or even chanel coco crush..?