Vava Vegas!

Yes!! Normally it takes around 18 hours of travel time but this time it took us almost 24 :Push: It was well worth it in the end though, it's been such a great trip.

We met through tPF :heart: and we were meeting up for the first time. I don't know how personal I should get, lol, but it really felt like we've known each other forever. She is just amazing (and the best shopping buddy ever :P)

Icechick is the most generous, kind amazing and may I say gorgeous woman. It was really really cool, people kept asking if we were sisters, and they also asked if we were in Vegas to do a show... I guess cause we were so high and buying everything in sight....lol.... well, we tried to hold back... but,:nogood: Anyway, they thought we were stylists or something I guess...

There's a package at UPS, hopefully the shoes, will try to run on my lunch hour to pick up... and, will post next week if all goes well...

YA GOT TA get to VEGAS, soon! It's like, really fun. I'm so proud of myself for passing on the Cartier sunglasses, I was going for em right when the phone rang and it was icechick and I had to go meet her, damn, I still want those sunnies, have the salesgirl's card, jez a phone call away... hehe...:devil:

Congrats on your haul! I just missed you guys in Vegas. You are so right about there being no holding back in Vegas when shopping. We came home with extra luggages, lol. You two must have been gorgeous together.