Vava Vegas!

OMG!!! They HELD your credit card, that is soooo wrong. Need a secret stash (like icechick) for when that happens. That so sucks emptysky, seriously...

ya wanna see the Manolo's???:heart::yes: Okay, when I post I'll wear my Dolce and Gabbana dress and model Manolos with the sunset... you're so fun.

haha, I know!! it became a big ordeal ... and they said they weren't going to, but did anyways. I'm still waiting for my $150 to get back into my account. :rolleyes: :Push: I was only going to get an amarante cles or bracelet, but oh well.

NOW THAT is a pic I want to see!! manolos and sunset ... :drool: I must live vicariously through you, haha.

All this talk of Vegas has me thinking I NEED TO GO. My BF has been trying to convince me of it for months. I'm sold now!

BTW, Congrats on your purchases, Veronika. Can't wait to see them!

:nuts:

We had such an amazing time and I CAN NOT WAIT to do it again :yahoo:Poor hubby is already hyperventilating just thinking about our next trip!! :roflmfao:

Can't wait to see pics!! :heart:

Icechick you went to Vegas all the way from reykjavik!!

Did you know V already or did you meet on here?? Sorry I'm nosey!

Yes!! Normally it takes around 18 hours of travel time but this time it took us almost 24 :Push: It was well worth it in the end though, it's been such a great trip.

We met through tPF :heart: and we were meeting up for the first time. I don't know how personal I should get, lol, but it really felt like we've known each other forever. She is just amazing (and the best shopping buddy ever :P)

Hey guys! Sounds like you had an absolute blast! I ADORE Vegas and can't wait to go back. I too have stayed at the Flamingo also New York NY. Back then my cash went to roulette. I am pretty good..LOL! Next time I go I will use my winnings and SHOP! So glad you 2 met and had a great time! Congrats on all the new goodies!:drool: