Van Cleef - VCA price increase thread *please include location*

Does anyone know if the new single row diamond perlee bracelets recently went up in price (particularly in Canada?).

I was eyeing them earlier in the fall but got lured away by all the other new offerings in the Alhambra line (blue agate! guilloche! holiday pendant!) . I really don't remember the original price, but I feel like it is significantly higher than what I initially thought it to be. Would anyone be able to confirm? They are now around 28k cdn and I thought they were around 23k.

Just want confirmation that I'm not going senile.

I love this bracelet and it has been near the top of my wish list. I asked my SA today but she said there wasn’t an increase but there may be one sometime (? when). I can’t remember what the price was when I looked at it a couple of months back but this price does seem higher than I thought it was.

I just checked the USA web and they have increased all the items. Just last week Alhambra mop bracelet just $3700 and now $4800 (!). Unbelievably outrageous price increases I think. I was planning to get either onyx or mop bracelet but this shocking new price somehow dampened my mood. I dont know if the stores outside US already adjusted the prices as well.

I just checked the USA web and they have increased all the items. Just last week Alhambra mop bracelet just $3700 and now $4800 (!). Unbelievably outrageous price increases I think. I was planning to get either onyx or mop bracelet but this shocking new price somehow dampened my mood. I dont know if the stores outside US already adjusted the prices as well.
Wow the increase amount is indeed shocking! Interested to hear from others whether the increase is on select items / in the US only?
I checked my country's site, and the item I have my eye on (WG perlee clover bracelet) remains at the same price. The YG perlee clover bracelet, guilloche necklace & bracelet (my most recent purchases) are the same price as well. Hope the increase is not being rolled out internationally!

On my computer, they are still USD$3700..
Also, on my local website, the price is unchanged.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 19.18.02.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 19.18.02.png
    228.1 KB · Views: 1,021
It's not the first time that someone didn't look properly at the respective site. Please ensure your location is set to USA instead because $4800 is the price for Canada. There is no increase so far.

It's not the first time that someone didn't look properly at the respective site. Please ensure your location is set to USA instead because $4800 is the price for Canada. There is no increase so far.

haha I was thinking the same. There’s no reason to jump from $3600 to $4800. It sounds exactly the wrong currency and Canadian dollar sign is the same as usd.

I double checked the web and, thankfully, I was wrong. I usually have USA site set on my phone, but I used different phone this time and it took me to CAD although I typed " VCA usa online" on google. It relieved me, however, that the price is still the same. Sorry for the false alarm and thanks for the correction. Yes, the $ sign for both countries are the same.