Van Cleef in action!

It was complimentary when I got my Letterwood set (case by case basis because I read somewhere other boutiques are charging $ them) and I think it really depends on your SA too.

Thankyou so much!! Finally if you put the extender at the Centre Behind ur neck there will be no rotation around ur neck of the motifs when moving and walking etc? I'm worried about having to reposition regularly if I have a 5 attached to the 10
And want the 10 to show 100% of the time without rotating

Thankyou so much!! Finally if you put the extender at the Centre Behind ur neck there will be no rotation around ur neck of the motifs when moving and walking etc? I'm worried about having to reposition regularly if I have a 5 attached to the 10
And want the 10 to show 100% of the time without rotating

I must say it does rotate a bit. Its not as bad but if that annoys you that much (and you see yourself adjusting it more often) better get a 5 and a 10 of the same motif.....IMO

Reactions: Pgirl2016
Hi do you know where I can find ant of the discontinued holiday pendants, like the lapiz of 2010?
Well I would love to have that one too. It's a difficult one to find that's for sure. I find that buying VCA on the Secondary market is a difficult task as there are so many fakes out there. I would search for a Thread to find other PF'ers authentic finds & Sellers. Good luck out there! :biggrin:

Hi, everyone! I have received vintage Alhambra bracelet in RG for women's day ☺ and have been wearing it for a week now. We are on family vocation with our 3 kids, 2,5 and 7 y.o ☺☺☺ I swim, shower and sleep with it. I'm really glad that went with all gold instead of MOP that I originally was thinking of.

Attachments

• IMG_5646.JPG
    IMG_5646.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,408
  • IMG_5649.JPG
    IMG_5649.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 1,466
Hi, everyone! I have received vintage Alhambra bracelet in RG for women's day ☺ and have been wearing it for a week now. We are on family vocation with our 3 kids, 2,5 and 7 y.o ☺☺☺ I swim, shower and sleep with it. I'm really glad that went with all gold instead of MOP that I originally was thinking of.
Congrats, it looks beautiful on you!