Van Cleef in action!

View attachment 3603051

Wearing my diamond vintage YG earrings and letterwood 10 motif + 5 motif bracelets

How are you liking the combo of 10+ 5. Do u think it would be ok to get a 5 motif MOP and a 10 motif onyx? And then linked it to make 15 - If you moved the 5 MOP to the back of the neck will it be visible? In concerned about doing adding of two pieces with different gem stones ... thank you!!!!

How are you liking the combo of 10+ 5. Do u think it would be ok to get a 5 motif MOP and a 10 motif onyx? And then linked it to make 15 - If you moved the 5 MOP to the back of the neck will it be visible? In concerned about doing adding of two pieces with different gem stones ... thank you!!!!

I have most of my motifs in the front because i attach a 2-in extender in the back. But if you are not and just using the 5 + 10, possibly that the 5 MOP will be in the back. If you have short hair the end motifs will peek out but if you have long hair, I dont think it will show. For me, I like all the motifs showing so I attach a 2- in extender to make even longer and closer to a 20-motif overall look.

I have most of my motifs in the front because i attach a 2-in extender in the back. But if you are not and just using the 5 + 10, possibly that the 5 MOP will be in the back. If you have short hair the end motifs will peek out but if you have long hair, I dont think it will show. For me, I like all the motifs showing so I attach a 2- in extender to make even longer and closer to a 20-motif overall look.

Thankyou so much! How much was the 2 inch extender if you don't mind me asking fromVCA or was it complementary?