Shoes Valentino Shoe Clubhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet. They look nice on you. How is the comfort level? Do your toes get squashed? Do you have narrow feet?

Thank you. Yes, they're comfortable,but I haven't worn them out of the house yet. I do not think my toes are squashed, and I do have the non-cage RS flats, which are fine. My feet are average, I guess.

Thank you. Yes, they're comfortable,but I haven't worn them out of the house yet. I do not think my toes are squashed, and I do have the non-cage RS flats, which are fine. My feet are average, I guess.

Thank you. I am still thinking of getting one of Valentino's flats, although I'm not a big flats person. May be will get one for my collection ;)

Wore my black patent kitten heel rockstuds the other week! :smile: So comfy.. absolutely love them! :cloud9:

1CE408DE-492E-4507-A776-5B8C2F7EDE6B-958-000000AEDD54A7A8_zps451bbbfc.jpg
They look lovely!!

Finally here are pics of my last few purchases from all the sales. I got all of these at such great prices.
Val Leopard always gets me.

Just got the pink microstud MJ's and the Rockstud Bow Slingbacks in the mail this week and thought I'd line them all up for a family portrait. Thanks, Mister Postman! :smile:

Awesome haul!
my cage rockstud noir ballet flats. I ordered 1/2 size up from my tts-perfect fit!View attachment 2235852View attachment 2235853
These look just gorgeous on you! Such a special pair.

I am so behind in here just catching up. :smile:

regeens, that orange color is so unique...they're really gorgeous. :love:

Meg, your collection is growing weekly...I love it! When I go to Tysons I want to try on VB's skinny jeans, I can't order her clothes until I find out how they run. Love her style though.

Status
Not open for further replies.