Shoes Valentino Shoe Clubhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did meg! My first Valentino! I went up a size from my TTS hope they fit!
Why did you go up a size? I have this style in my CL tts 38.5 and they fit perfectly I also have this style in a 39 because it was the only size left. They are a little big but nothing that padding doesn't help with.
Oh, Meg!! They are amazing. I am glad you got them.
I think I have to pass. Another pair of rockstuds landed here today.
Well you have time to reconsider.;)
View attachment 2234601View attachment 2234602
sorry, no modeling pictures-just had a pedicure, but SO fast, and a big savings:smile:
These are gorgeous. Can't wait to see the mod pics.
do or have rockstuds come with red dustbags?
Yes.
Wore my black patent kitten heel rockstuds the other week! :smile: So comfy.. absolutely love them! :cloud9:

1CE408DE-492E-4507-A776-5B8C2F7EDE6B-958-000000AEDD54A7A8_zps451bbbfc.jpg

Fantastic outfit and I love the shoes on you.

Finally here are pics of my last few purchases from all the sales. I got all of these at such great prices.

Attachments

• 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 965
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 958
  • 059.JPG
    059.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 946
Why did you go up a size? I have this style in my CL tts 38.5 and they fit perfectly I also have this style in a 39 because it was the only size left. They are a little big but nothing that padding doesn't help with.

I went with my CLTTS...sorry I meant I went up a size from my US size.

Thank you:smile:
Those are beautiful!
thanks so much!

rdgldy ~ Thank you and I love your new flats!! :loveeyes: Do you size up or stay with your regular size? Hope to see your mod pic soon.
went 1/2 size up.
So lovely! The Noir collection is my fav. :heart:
I love the noir collection best too!
I am not sure if anyone answered you or not, but I have. Their service and packaging is top notch. My jewelry purchase came with the most amazing felt travel bag with M'O embroidered on it.

That I do!!
These are gorgeous. Can't wait to see the mod pics.
:smile:
Yes.

Fantastic outfit and I love the shoes on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.