Shoes Valentino Shoe Clubhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expy00

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
Ladies, let's chat about our love for Valentino shoes here. Please share photos of your Valentino shoes or any that are on your Wish List, as well as any great deals on Valentino shoes that you've recently come across. Don't forget to share any information such as shoe style, SKU #, retail/sale price, season, etc. that you feel is appropriate.

I'll start with my recent and very first Valentino shoe acquisition...

Lace ballet flats
Color: Black/blush
SKU #: 8033796528078
Retail price: $545 USD
Sale price: $185.21 USD (purchased through Nordstrom)

2011_0206Valentino0003.jpg

Expy, your flats were an AMAZING deal!!! wow!

i love the espadrilles as well :smile: :tender: too bad i can't afford 'em

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you, Linhhhuynh. I've got a great Nordies shoe SA that managed to track down the flats for me. Too bad that the black/athracite flats are all sold out though.

Don't give up on the leather espadrilles just yet as Saks if having their F&F event sometime in April. They'll usually offer a 20% discount on most designers unless Valentino gets excluded from the event this time around. Also, Nordies may have a designer shoe sale in May but I don't know if Valentino will be included.

^^ Just keep an eye on them and write down the style number and/or UPC #. That way an SA can help track them down for you when they go on a second mark down. That's usually how I luck out in finding the majority of my designer shoes as I tend to use the shoe savings to help fund my hand bag purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.