USA address ,pack and ship

I would be hesitant to use the services of that ebay seller. Go with the services of Access USA as they are recommended by eLuxury and have a confirmed paypal address.
Although the ebay seller of the forwarding service may be legit and not necessarily a "scammer" and just trying to get his business off the ground, I would stick with the Access USA company.

Glad that you got your money back. His service sounds really strange. What if I'm a compulsive shopper and buys like 500 items a year. He charges me only $5 for the 500 hundred times he has to open, inspect, repack, troop down to PO, and ship?? wow, he must be one patient guy with loads of time and money to spare...

Nooo this situation can ONLY be a bad thing. There are larger companies who do this that you can find online if you are really desperate for items. They are accredited businesses. Use them. The fee is high but they can be trusted. I barely trust the mail system to get me my OWN purchases straight to me. I definitely dont trust a middle man.

I really didn´t get total amount because of paypal fees.I don´t mind 1$ more or less ............it is what a coke costs but it is not a good experience ( far away that purchase a fake bag.....it must be awful)
Thanks for your advices !!!!

He refund me money just 5 $ but made me feel sick.
I can´t stand scammers.
Thanks for your help !!!

Please leave him a neg, stating that this is a scam, to warn others. :yes:

If he negs you back, reply to it with something like; 'Retaliatory neg. This man is running a scam. Contact me for details.'.

It shouldn't affect your future purchases from decent sellers (although it might put off a few scammers! ;) ) and if you are selling, you can always state, in big letters; '100% positive feedback from buyers!' in your subtitle and/or auction.