USA address ,pack and ship

i must say i don't think its a scam, he seems to have some good feedback on the service, but i would never try it or recommend anyone else did, too many things to go wrong imo

this thing screams scam to me. Why on earth would this guy go through all the trouble of being a middleman for all of these people for a one time fee of less than five bucks?

also, I am an ebay seller, and I will only ship to the US. I have my reasons for this, and it really annoys me that people are doing all sorts of crazy things to get around this.
Yes,i know,i thougth he was doing because he was bored

Guys, I would use
http://www.myus.com/

This company: 'Access USA' was recommended to me by Eluxury. you pay a one off charge $35.00 and a monthly subscription of $15. you get a genuine USA address and you add this address as a second address with your credit card and with paypal. Your parcel gets sent to your USA address. Someone picks up your parcel and re-packs and marks the package as wholesale and 60% off the price you pay (so you pay small customs fees). I am going to join. I have researched this company and looks really good.

Better than trusting anyone on Ebay. (Unless someone on the purse forum decides to do this LOL)

Yes thanks!!!
It is a good idea although i just need this service about five times a year.

This sounds like a big fat scam.

In fact Dateline with Chris Hansen did a show on stuff like this, recently. I know you dont get this show, but it is about people who scam others. He usually does a show on child predators.

Honestly, you really should not be doing "business" with this person :sad:

I was thinking about doing something like this but I guess I need to really research it. I have had a bunch of people ask me to ship to Asia and Europe but I really don't know what's involved. Maybe some day we can all buy and sell our bags her at TPF. I would send anywhere to one of our members. At least I would know it's not a scam.

You might be better off making a friend or 2 here on TPF and having your stuff sent to them and they can forward the parcels to you. That way you know the person better and will be making a friendship as well. I'm sure there are girls herer that wouldn't mind doing this for a fellow TPF member.

You might be better off making a friend or 2 here on TPF and having your stuff sent to them and they can forward the parcels to you. That way you know the person better and will be making a friendship as well. I'm sure there are girls herer that wouldn't mind doing this for a fellow TPF member.

That would be awesome!! I would definitely be interested if a TPF member set a forwarding service up. :smile: :smile: