Urban Decay Naked 2 Combinations

VanessaJean

Tattooed Princess
O.G.
Jun 24, 2007
I just received my Naked 2 and am having some trouble finding combinations that work for me. So far I used Chopper on the lid, Tease to blend out the crease and Foxy as highlight. Foxy was way to yellow so I used Booty Call over it to make it lighter.

I have very pale skin and black hair. Anyone have any good combos? Pics? I would love to see!

I have just tried one look so far and liked it, Busted all over lid and winged it out a little, Tease to blend it out in the crease, Bootycall as highlighter under the brow bone and a little YDK to highlight the tear duct area. With a thin line of Bobbi Brown's Black Gel liner blended well with a little more Busted , got a few compliments on the makeup. I teamed this up with a bright pink lippy (Pink martini) instead of going with a light or neutral shade.

Thanks for starting this thread Vanessa jean!

Today I did bootycall on lid and under brow, suspect on the inner half of lid,YDK on the outer half, tease in the crease blended up, snakebite in the crease, and busted in outer v. I liked this.

I used Busted today for a quick smokey eye, blends like a dream.

Other than that I used Pistol as a wash for a lighter smokey eye, Bootycall for highlighting under the eyebrows and Verve for blending these two, though Verve has a stronger reflection than Bootycall.

Some other time I used Snakebite as a wash, blended with Suspect into Bootycall, again as highlighter.

Then again I'm an Asian NC25 with black hair lol, I mostly do Smokey Eyes in the end

I'll try YDK and Tease the same way too, but will probably use the matte Foxy with Tease

I've found that this palette is very pigmented and I've had issues getting everything to blend properly? I didn't have this with the 1st Naked palette or other good eyeshadows like MAC. Anyone else noticing this?