Urban Decay Naked 2 Combinations

PG that's what I am thinking too. All the little tests point towards cool tones.

I would bet you are cool toned. Sometimes we can pull off tones that are not our best, but only if we really shift our makeup if that makes sense. Meaning, I am cool toned but I can get away with wearing a deep chocolate brown cashmere turtleneck or scarf as long as it's not too yellow and I shift my makeup to more neutral-y colors rather than the taupes and cool toned greys I prefer. I will look OK in the brown but won't look my best. The true test of what colors are best for you is without makeup :biggrin:.

XXXOO PG

Without makeup lol? I don't go anywhere without makeup. My skin is going haywire lately and I have to wear foundation. :sad:

LOL I know I hear you. I wear foundation almost daily save for weekends...but for the cool vs. warm color test best results it must be done sans makeup with good, natural daylight. So good to try at home :biggrin:

XXXOO PG

I even wear foundation on the weekends haha. My skin is awful lately. :sad:

Try the color test in the morning sans foundadtion at home before you head out and about and make sure you have natural daylight too. Or maybe on a weekend before you head out depending upon your schedule. Just an idea ;).

XXXOO PG

I believe I'm cool toned... I feel like I look better in jewel tones, etc. I just got the Naked 2 palette and I'm too trying to figure out combinations with it. (I had a pretty set routine with the original Naked palette.)

Today I tried Chopper across the lid, Verve up to the brow, YDK over Chopper on my lid (Chopper was too glittery for me), and Snakebite in the crease... Still working on my ultimate combination.

Suspect or YDK on lid, Snakebite in the crease with Tease to blend.

Chopper on lid, Tease in the socket, mix of Busted & Blackout winged along the upper lashline.

YDK on lid, Tease in socket, Verve in the inner 1/3 & tear duct, Blackout in the outer v.

Cait said:
Suspect or YDK on lid, Snakebite in the crease with Tease to blend.

Chopper on lid, Tease in the socket, mix of Busted & Blackout winged along the upper lashline.

YDK on lid, Tease in socket, Verve in the inner 1/3 & tear duct, Blackout in the outer v.

Love all the different combos, must try!

AAdams said:
Love all the different combos, must try!

Please do post what you come up with as well! I find it's not hard to use either Naked palette, but doing combos other than my standards is another story, lolz!

I'm still stuck on the Pistol + Bootycall combo...totally goofproof on me over UDPP in Sin for a primer. But I will check out these latest combo posts for sure!

XXXOO PG