Urban Decay eye shadow anyone?

UD always creases on me. I swear by MAC shadows. I can use MAC shadows without a base or primer and never a crease. I do have oily skin.

Now if we talk UD glide on eye pencils...OMG nothing comes close. Best ever. I have Lucky, Honey and Covet and love them!

I'm not sure about UD original eyeshadows but, I've just got their new deluxe eyeshadows in Grafatti (a bright kelly green) which the color is absolutely amazing if you love green, the texture is super velvety and blends incredibly well. And, the color is ridiculously pigmented. 10+ stars from me. And, the 24/7 eyeliner another product that can't be beat period. Urban Decay really does have some amazing products along with the primer of course.

I love UD shadows! The non-glittery ones anyway. I'm not a fan of the glitter fallout. The regular shimmery ones are great though, my fave shades are Green Goddess, Blunt, and Jones.

Love Love Love them, Even some of the ladies who works at the Mac Pro store that I frequent, scretly say they love Urban Decay more....They are highly pigmented and last for a long long time. With that being said I still love MAC too