Urban Decay eye shadow anyone?

Just remember to tighten the lid on that primer! It will dry and result in wasted product. And I do reccomend the paletes if you cant decide or just was to try alot of different shadows. I was at the NARS counter and thought 2 shadows for 31! i Get 10 mini from UD im so spoiled!

i LOVE the color sin.. you can see it in this pallete :smile: i've used it since it came out years ago, in the face case pallete! most of them are too glittery for me.. but sin is okay!

P166063_hero.jpg

Many people love the idea of getting rid of their glasses and contacts, but they cringe at the thought of having a procedure performed on their eyes. We’re hoping that we can help people overcome their fears by providing accurate and helpful information about LASIK and other refractive procedures. With time tested technology and fine-tuned surgical skill, this procedure is one of the safest, most effective eye treatments available. And we believe the benefits far outweigh the risks.

I have a ton of their eyeshadows, there are some of the best I have ever used. The colors though are not for the shy.I just bought their ammo pallet, you get 10 shadows for for $34.

Urban Decay eyeshadow does the best! I like Nars, too. Their eyeshadow boxes are awesome and allow you to experiment with different colors, very worth the buy! Especially since their eyeshadow boxes have great long mirrors.

Currently I use Chopper, Sin and Maui Wowie.

I have soo many urban decay eyeshadows lol.. I think so far the best colors that I can't seem to find a replacement for in other brands are their "Polyester bride", Smog, Maui wowie, and Mildew.. They are probably the best colors.. I love it!

I've tried alot of eyeshadows cause my eye shadow used to crease and i thought it was the different brands of eyeshadows..Urban decay was one of the best ive tried.. Then I realized I was missing the primer. *blah*

but I love the sparkle!

I have the flower box and I love it. The color Chopper is my "go to." I am almost out of this one, so I will definitely buy the full size soon.