Updated 2007 BBAG CENSUS! How many bbags do u own in the new year?

How many bbags do you currently own???

• 0, but hoping for one soon...

• 2-5

• 6-10

• 11-20

• 20-30

• 31+ ,& lusting for more!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have 7. Here's an old pic as well. The 7th bag is my avatar. :smile:
But I will be adding 2 more for the new year - bleu glacier and argyle (cities). :nuts: :nuts:

Attachments

• 100_1400_2.jpg
    100_1400_2.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 65
I have 5:
05 magenta first
05 turquoise city
SS06 grey twiggy
F/W 06 grenat city
F/W 06 rouge vif work
I don't plan on buying another Bbags this year but we're just in the beginning of it so you'll never know. Ask me again in December if I stayed true to my words.

Went through 4 in 2006 but finally down with 2 (black First and rougey vif City) this year. Planning on getting a black City and cobalt City this year and I shall be done with B-bag for the rest of my life! :shocked: (did I just say that outloud?)

I have 3 in my possession and 1 on the way. I really should go on purse ban in 2007, but I will probably end up with another bag or two in my closet before the end of the year. :graucho:

Thanks for the bump! :P I'll weigh in... must have missed this the first time around.

I technically have 5 right now, but since one is up for sale and there is going to be a little bit of time before its replacement comes in, we will say 4!

I think somewhere between 5-7 bags would satisfy my needs for variety & color... :graucho: Of course, I say that now....