Updated 2007 BBAG CENSUS! How many bbags do u own in the new year?

How many bbags do you currently own???

• 0, but hoping for one soon...

• 2-5

• 6-10

• 11-20

• 20-30

• 31+ ,& lusting for more!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Current collection of 3 bbags (one city and two firsts) and one coin purse.

Hoping to add another coin purse some time this year since I'm supposed to be on a purse ban!

Thanks for this thread...i was abt to start a thread on this as well to ask everyone has many bbags do they own currently....such a coincidence!.....i have 6 currently but will continue to add more if i found those of my wishlist bbags (esp older bags)......

Forgot to mention abt my accessories, there are total 7:nuts: (3 coin purses, 1 money wallet on the way, 1 pochette, 1 planet and 1 flat clutch)....thinkin of adding one rouge make up clutch.....:heart: :heart:

I seem to be always consistent at 6; always selling then buying one. My current collection is:

05 Apple Green City
05 Black Day
05 Rouge Theatre City
05 Bordeaux City
06 Ink Twiggy
06 Blue India First

I have 6 and one coin purse but that is by design. I have a rule that states that I can't buy a new B-Bag without trading in a current one for it. It helps my cash flow and also makes me think hard about a purchase, since I'll need to decide whether the one I want is going to make me happier than the one I want to give up for it. Currently the collection is:
-'06 Rouge Vif City
-'07 Aquamarine Work (whenever it arrives by Fedex Raft)
-'05 Caramel Day
-'05 Teal Mini-Classique
-'04 Black City
-'04 Pumpkin First
-'01/'02 (not sure) Black Flat Brass First
-'06 Blue India Coin Purse

Ooooh crap. That's 7 isn't it. I guess that system failed me somewhere.