Update to "My story ... with pics"

I'd been pining for the Tulum ... but couldn't find one in "my price range":P, when I came across this gal. She looked loved, had a little more patina on her than I was used to ... but ... I thought what the heck ... other than that, she was clean and looked comfy ... can you sense a theme :lol::lol: I'm all about the comfort now that I'm old :P soo I bargained with the seller and she agreed to $250 and home came this comfy old gal for this comfy old gal :yahoo: Here is my Croissant MM:

ws04jo.jpg

My last purse the croissant, was purchased in July ... I took a break to move to the Atlanta area and with no job, stayed away from ebay for a long time! Well, still no job ... but bored out of my mind ... I couldn't help myself! Started checking out the auctions again and couldn't pass this one up! I already knew that I loved the bigger version when I took a chance on her ... its great as a purse (but can get a little heavy), fantastic to travel with ... its amazing how much it can hold so I thought, ehhh, why not try the smaller one? I think a steal at $325 for a 2006 year, hardly any patina and a few scuffs on the bottom (no biggy for me) ... here she is ... my Petit Noe

14aklye.jpg

While I won't be buying 4-5 purses a month like I did pre move :nuts: ... I know I will be adding to my collection in the future! Now that I'm so close to an LV store ... I might even break down and buy a NEW piece :shocked: . Thanks so much for helping me share my LV story ... Its been a long time love that I finally took the plunge into! Also, THANK YOU to all the authenticators that have taken the time to help not only myself, but all the others into the world of LV. I would still be a virgin ... ok, an LV virgin :P ... if not for all your help!! The next couple of posts are my family together (minus the wallet which I forgot was in my ellipse and plus the orig cles that my daughter gave back ... exchanged for a coach one cause she had a "stolen keys/id but really left it in a weird place in the bathroom at a friends house" scare :nuts: ... kids!! I'll try to post modeling pics another time!

2r289wh.jpg

I love all your bags! I just got my Noe a couple of months ago and love it! I also moved to Atlanta - in the summer of 2008 - but couldn't find a teaching job, no openings in six counties, and moved back to Florida! Love my job and love LV more!!!:biggrin:

Such a fun thread! I love seeing deals and steals! I am in awe of your finds! I need a personal shopper like you! Great collection.

Ha Ha ... so funny you mentioned personal shopper... that would be my dream job for me!!! I love nice things and I LOVE the thrill of finding it at a bargain and to get paid to do it to boot ... my world would be alright! :cloud9: Thanks again!