Update to "My story ... with pics"

louiswanabee

coachfrk LVwanabee
Jan 8, 2009
Hi everyone, life has been busy ... took a rest from LV :shame: but now that I can breathe, I can continue with my story and hunt for more bargains! :yahoo: April was a busy month for me starting with this baby!! She is my most expensive purchase yet coming in at a cool $500 ... I lost my head during the bidding war ... we've all been there, sweaty palms, heart pounding ... have to win it :nuts: ... you know the feeling!! At least she wasn't a dud ... love the single handle, holds my essentials and pretty comfortable! Here she is:
Viva Cite GM

Here is the link to my first half of my story:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/come-look-my-story-with-pics-433364.html

ngoh7q.jpg

Last edited:
It was like a feeding frenzy that cool April day ... and I couldn't stop myself from bidding ... could not step away from the computer ... don't know what came over me :roflmfao: and so I came home with "twins" so to speak ... fraternal twins :P At least she was a little cheaper, weighing in at $399 ... introducing Viva Cite GMs twin ... my Coussin GM! At first we didn't bond as tightly as her sister ... but I've come around. She fits quite a bit and is really comfortable laying flat between side/arm so makes a perfect date purse for me!

33nztsi.jpg

I had been using my cles for a while and my oldest who went off to college had been eyeing it longingly .... so I let her have it (what a nice mom!) Well, I started missing it ... it was so perfect to stick some id, CC, cash and run to the store, etc so on the prowl I went again! I came across an auction for the perforated green cles .... perfect & one of my favorite colors! The gal on the bay was a sweetie and said she had another one in orange and she just hated to split them up (... I'm a sucker for keeping the family together:P) so I said sure I'll take it! 2 for $250 ... not a bad deal for perforated!

290z9yx.jpg

Was trolling the bay again looking for a messenger type purse that I could use and abuse at the zoo, amusement parks, etc with the family and came across this little thing! I thought she would be perfect ... and she is ... just not zoo perfect:P! Her patina was too pretty and in great condition .. so she is my indoor shopping buddy instead! Coming in at $270 ... here is my Trotteur:

242zeqr.jpg

Went back to the bay to see if I could find that perfect knockaround purse ... you know the one you won't freak out if you get caught in the rain with ... and I found the perfect thing late one night. Someone had just put up a BIN for $150 for this little thing and I couldn't believe my luck! :yahoo: I was bad and I sat on pins and needles for a while cause I bought ... then authenticated auction pics and then my own ... but after everything was all ok'd ... I was doing the happy dance!!! She is perfect and she is my zoo, amusement park ... goof off purse and I love her!!! She fits everything I need, was actually in great condition so I don't abuse her .... but she definately is my go to purse for certain outings!!
My Viva Cite PM

vzx835.jpg