UPDATE!! The ring is here! Stress be gone! (pics pg 18)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh we email. I know he's probably more frustrated than even I am. Because we really both wanted this to go as planned. He knows what I've gone through and I know he was interested in having this line be a big draw for his ring offerings but if they piss us both off...well that's not going to go well.

2. Any news??

3. Nope. NOT A PEEP. And the jeweler is PISSED. More pissed than myself it seems. He is hoping they just sent it without warning him first, and that it might show up today. He's closed on Mondays to the public so if it's there Tuesday...great. But it better seriously be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. Everything better be perfectly symmetrical, all prongs uniform and even, etc. Because if not I will pitch a FIT.

4. sending you tons of luck Ame and hoping that everything comes out perfect as you wish...

got my ring and it's perfect, they sized it just right and the melee was fixed without a trace of showing it's "fixed", if you know what i mean ...

crossing fingers for you !!!

5. YAY!!! SO glad. I know you got it earlier than expected, which is awesome. I think that requires you grace us with a photoshoot ;)

I am TRYING to be calm about this, because I REALLLLY don't want any more drama. I don't want them rushing to finish. I want it right.

6. Your ring is SO perfect I could have a conversation about it for hours.....days......

7. Hi ame! I really hope everything goes well, better!;) As far as ring settings is concerned, I am compulsively or obsessively nerverse. Seeking a perfectly symmetrical shank with uniformed prongs, I have changed the settings of my original e-ring twice!!! That experience made me mentally tired...This is the reason why I cannot buy any jewelry without seeing the real thing, while thinking that there might be better deal somewhere...:smile:

8. I picked up my RHR today! I'm happy to be reunited with it!

9. Waiting is the worst. :sad:

10. Can't wait to see your new ring. Hope it's there on Tuesday in pristine condition.

11. Yes.....we need a distraction & some major eye candy!!!!

12. i've got a way to distract you Ame !

here are some photos of my ring !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. and one to cheer you up... (blue soft claws were put over his claws to stop rug scratching habit)

[​IMG]

and finally at home with the spacer band (very discreet 1mm band) and eternity band...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. ^^ Pretty!

15. Frankie, you wanna trade? Hehehehe.