UPDATE!! The ring is here! Stress be gone! (pics pg 18)

Can't wait to see your new ring. Hope it's there on Tuesday in pristine condition.
ME TOO. Thank you!

i've got a way to distract you Ame !

here are some photos of my ring !

attachment.php

and finally at home with the spacer band (very discreet 1mm band) and eternity band...

attachment.php
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::nuts::nuts::nuts: Hell of a distraction!
LOOOOVE! Oh good you got your SOL. What do you think? I am torn between getting one of those or getting a matching plain band. I might even maybe do both. I figure if I do this itll keep my band from eating my new setting but not be really obvious. I hate my 2mm with my current rings because the profile doesn't match and it's too obvious. Maybe I should get that 1mm band til I can swing the matching band...Hmmm decisions.

Well crap.
I just called to check on your ring, and was told it would ship tomorrow!!

That means Wednesday it can be back on your hand..:smile: I'll let you know when I get confirmation it has shipped. Have a great day!
I say well crap because I can't be there Wed. lol I have an appt at 5 that I can't be late for and it's the opposite side of town, of course. So I have to pick it up Thursday.

Yep, that assumes he doesn't immediately reject it for being not exactly perfect. He will be louping it, making sure all is level, etc. He knows what to look for bec he saw my other ring and was like...that's disturbing. haha! He also knows what I found on PS for "issues" and what I will not accept. I expect perfect. And I will not accept less than. I have been through HELL to get one setting that could last more than 6 months.

FRANKIE: I think you need a matching band. I saw your post over there about your eternity band. I would say a matching band for wearing with the e-ring (spacer still included) and then the eternity alone for days you don't want the ering.

FINALLY! Only a week late. lol

I need good vibes that when the jeweler gets it tomorrow that it's approved by him, because he's vetting for me before I drive over.

I need a mani!

Hmm gold shimmery polish or dark purple shimmery polish....