Update on Trophy bags

amarsh, the bags are wonderful and can be had for such amazing prices-- I think the most I have ever paid for a bag from the HH website so far is about $230, and if I'd been a little more experienced at the time, I would have waited for it to drop even more. The leather is amazing and the designs are exactly what I want. I think every piece is well thought out in terms of utility. They are a small, young, independent company so I am willing to cut them lots of slack.

I agree with you 100%. I wait up to 10 business days with those sample site for shipment too and based on the price and quality stuff I'm getting, I just can't say no and walk away! And when I contact CS they actually try to help you.

I ordered last Tuesday and UPS states that my bag will be delivered on Monday. This is my first HH purchase and reading these posts makes me extremely skeptical. If the customer service is really this poor, the bags must truly be fantastic for all of you to continue purchasing them, right?

yep... they are that good, the bags that is... although, i really have not had that much of an issue the whole charging before shipping does bug me a bit... but the deals are worth it and the bags are some of the best around...

I heart everything about their bags, apparel and accessories, and their super fun unpredictable sales. They've simply got my number! Yes they are that good! I may winge about the current delays but only because I'm so anxious to get my hot little hands on the latest purchases. I think once they weather the recession, the CS will be back on track. Right now they are in survival mode and a lot of our complaints about quick charges and slow refunds are only recently implemented policies. They are adamant to go it alone without any third party investors, and this is the consequence of it.

I heart everything about their bags, apparel and accessories, and their super fun unpredictable sales. They've simply got my number! Yes they are that good! I may winge about the current delays but only because I'm so anxious to get my hot little hands on the latest purchases. I think once they weather the recession, the CS will be back on track. Right now they are in survival mode and a lot of our complaints about quick charges and slow refunds are only recently implemented policies. They are adamant to go it alone without any third party investors, and this is the consequence of it.

*crosses fingers* I really hope you're right, merrygold.

I guess I got lucky, because I got my Black Trophy last week and it had to go across the country. But, that being said....it is TDF, the matte leather on the Trophy is absolutely devine. It just so soft and the moment I took it out of the box it just puddled. I love my BB Trophy, and was hesitant to get another matte, but I'm so glad I did. They are the best! The hardware looks so purty against the black leather. They are definitely worth the wait!

I guess I got lucky, because I got my Black Trophy last week and it had to go across the country. But, that being said....it is TDF, the matte leather on the Trophy is absolutely devine. It just so soft and the moment I took it out of the box it just puddled. I love my BB Trophy, and was hesitant to get another matte, but I'm so glad I did. They are the best! The hardware looks so purty against the black leather. They are definitely worth the wait!

Yay, azgoldengirl! That sounds lovely, and glad it arrived quickly too!

Ok, no more tears, ladies... Check these out and tell me that we're not in it for the long haul!

IMG]http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac298/enga4/Photo10.jpg[/IMG]
Photo5.jpg

Photo6.jpg

Photo7.jpg

Photo1.jpg

It's been in "shipped, but not really" status for a full week now.

This is something that is confusing me, as a newish HH addict. What is that? My order has been listed as shipped for a while now, with no tracking number.

On any other company's website, that would mean it had..y'know..shipped. But Salina mentioned in an email enquiry, sent after it had been listed that way, that mine was due to ship out today or Monday. So what does 'shipped' actually mean, by their metric?

This is something that is confusing me, as a newish HH addict. What is that? My order has been listed as shipped for a while now, with no tracking number.

On any other company's website, that would mean it had..y'know..shipped. But Salina mentioned in an email enquiry, sent after it had been listed that way, that mine was due to ship out today or Monday. So what does 'shipped' actually mean, by their metric?

It means HH needs to find a better tracking system for their shipments. Mine have said the same for 10 days now, which is not the norm.

It means HH needs to find a better tracking system for their shipments. Mine have said the same for 10 days now, which is not the norm.

Yeah, that's about the same length as mine, it's very odd.

fafnir said:
pseudonymph: I actually have no idea how their shipping is working these days. None. lol

I guess in a way maybe it's comforting to know that i'm not just missing something really obvious, which I had begun to wonder, lol.

And the Trophy has not really been my thing so far (I'm tiny! Its base would reach, roughly, my knees lol), but I could begin to be persuaded otherwise by those pics, enga. :heart: