Unquilted Bay - classic or trendy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw a wonderful Bay in the SALE (50%). The colours ar camel and elephant. The sizes medium and large. I love the colours and the style, but I´m not sure if I should buy it or a new season bag. The camel is medium, - the elephant is one size bigger than on the pic. I prefer the camel colour, but the bigger size. What would you do?

elephant.jpg

423_0.jpg

2. :wondering I think I´ve been posting this in the wrong section, this should be under the Chloé section :shame: - could please someone move it - this would be so kind :biggrin:

3. Where are they on sale? I've been lusting for a quilted Bay for so long but a normal one would def do it too...

I think they are classic!!

4. At the Chloe Boutique in Munich, Germany :biggrin:

5. I love the unquilted Bay, I think they are classics with a nice touch of 70ies retro, which makes it look young to me. Love the leather on them. I like both colours, but the camel looks more appealing to me, too. I would probably pick the medium sized one, but then I am not as tall (165 cm). But I'd go for the Bay! (Just took a short glance recently when I passed by the shopping display, but I am banned at the moment, so I wasn't indulging....)

6. I love the tan one you posted, it's such a pretty color and shape. I can't imagine getting sick of it.

7. I would prefer the tan one because of the shade and the size...

8. Love the unquilted over the quilted. Great neutral colors. That's tough. I love older styles. The newer styles will still be around.

9. I think it's classic. Whenever I carry mine, I still get compliments.

10. Classic :tup:

Both are gorgeous. Though I like the color of the first one, I prefer the size of the second. So I guess I'm no help.

11. I have an unquilted bay in the camel/tan color - it is a great neutral, and the style of bag is not what i would consider trendy - it would go with a lot and can be worn casual or dressy....

good luck in deciding :smile:

12. Guess I am beat since I am not in Germany =(

13. Camel! Oh go for the Camel! :nuts: It's perfect, that's the colour I'm going to get mine in. One day....haha.:P

I think the non-quilted bay is a really practical style that wouldn't really date, and although I like the elephant colour, caramel has my heart!

14. Thank you girls - I took a look at it again today - the bag is really wonderful - and I`m leaning towards the camel one ;) The colour is called melitta, is it the same as caramel?

15. I love the Caramel one....definitely a classic!