Unquilted Bay - classic or trendy?

Thank you girls - I took a look at it again today - the bag is really wonderful - and I`m leaning towards the camel one ;) The colour is called melitta, is it the same as caramel?

I haven't heard of melitta before. If it's a similar colour to the picture you used then it probably is the same colour as caramel I would guess :smile:

I'm so interested to see which one you pick! :nuts:

Me too ;) I still haven´t made a decision. It depends on the Heloise Hobo in Dust, which I´d love to purchase too. But it´s impossible to find in Germany.
What about your Heloise Hobo - did you get it?

Me too ;) I still haven´t made a decision. It depends on the Heloise Hobo in Dust, which I´d love to purchase too. But it´s impossible to find in Germany.
What about your Heloise Hobo - did you get it?

Yeah, I got my heloise hobo.:yahoo: It's amazing. it's just huge - a big huge pile of Chloe leather with a handle. I could probably use it as a pillow. Oh dear, now I'm getting ideas :nuts:

I hope you manage to make a decision and get the right bag for you :smile: the heloise hobo is a really big bag with lots of room but not lots of compartments, but the quilted bay has lots of zipeered areas so might be better if you're more organised? then it's just picking the colour...:P