Unquilted Bay - classic or trendy?

Shivadiva

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
I saw a wonderful Bay in the SALE (50%). The colours ar camel and elephant. The sizes medium and large. I love the colours and the style, but I´m not sure if I should buy it or a new season bag. The camel is medium, - the elephant is one size bigger than on the pic. I prefer the camel colour, but the bigger size. What would you do?

elephant.jpg

423_0.jpg

:wondering I think I´ve been posting this in the wrong section, this should be under the Chloé section :shame: - could please someone move it - this would be so kind :biggrin:

Where are they on sale? I've been lusting for a quilted Bay for so long but a normal one would def do it too...

I think they are classic!!

I love the unquilted Bay, I think they are classics with a nice touch of 70ies retro, which makes it look young to me. Love the leather on them. I like both colours, but the camel looks more appealing to me, too. I would probably pick the medium sized one, but then I am not as tall (165 cm). But I'd go for the Bay! (Just took a short glance recently when I passed by the shopping display, but I am banned at the moment, so I wasn't indulging....)

I have an unquilted bay in the camel/tan color - it is a great neutral, and the style of bag is not what i would consider trendy - it would go with a lot and can be worn casual or dressy....

good luck in deciding :smile:

Camel! Oh go for the Camel! :nuts: It's perfect, that's the colour I'm going to get mine in. One day....haha.:P

I think the non-quilted bay is a really practical style that wouldn't really date, and although I like the elephant colour, caramel has my heart!

Thank you girls - I took a look at it again today - the bag is really wonderful - and I`m leaning towards the camel one ;) The colour is called melitta, is it the same as caramel?