Unpopular Dior Opinions

To me, the Saddle just looks like a liver. Every time I see one I think "oh, there's someone carrying around an expensive liver". I dislike that it can't stand up on its own. And it barely fits anything - I've seen reviews where people can't even fit their phones in the mini.
But to each their own.

View attachment 5594371View attachment 5594402
Oh I can’t unsee that now.
Liver 100%!!!

I don't purchase much Dior but I have to say its very annoying how they keep changing the logo all the time. This is obviously not exclusive to Dior as other brands seem to be doing this a lot recently.

I also really hate anything that's says "J'adior"

I like classic and timeless and ever changing logos just seem that items will date fast
I agree-I hate the “j’adior” too.

Dearest Dior,

I am aghast at the rumours surrounding a possible arrangement with MM to represent this design house. This, in my opinion, would be a huge mistake and may alienate much of Dior's client base. Not certain of the validity of these stories floating on the internet, but please.... just NOOOO!

Sincerely,

Your Concerned Admirers and Clients

Dearest Dior,

I am aghast at the rumours surrounding a possible arrangement with MM to represent this design house. This, in my opinion, would be a huge mistake and may alienate much of Dior's client base. Not certain of the validity of these stories floating on the internet, but please.... just NOOOO!

Sincerely,

Your Concerned Admirers and Clients

I cannot agree more.
It was already a mistake for Dior to dress them both in ill-fitting looks for various events especially that tone deaf, very expensive craftan, but if she becomes a brand ambassador, it's Sayonara Diorama for me.

Ladies, if I may......

Also, I don't think this would have been an unpopular opinion. ;)

Just sayin... :whistle:

The Diorama was Dior's best bag and I am SO upset I never got to buy one.

The book tote usually has the most stunning patterns but the bag's construction itself looks cheap. Completely unjustifiable at that price.

The only bags Dior is currently producing worth buying are Lady Dior and Mini Miss Dior. I dislike basically everything else (I go back and forth on the Saddle, but the inconvenience of it and its resemblance to a kidney keeps me away from purchase).

Dior has some of the pushiest salespeople I have ever encountered (not in my home boutique, where my regular SA is great, but in every boutique I have visited on holiday). It's so much it turns me off the brand (and at the least I would only purchase from my regular SA).

Reactions: zedyas
The Diorama was Dior's best bag and I am SO upset I never got to buy one.

The book tote usually has the most stunning patterns but the bag's construction itself looks cheap. Completely unjustifiable at that price.

The only bags Dior is currently producing worth buying are Lady Dior and Mini Miss Dior. I dislike basically everything else (I go back and forth on the Saddle, but the inconvenience of it and its resemblance to a kidney keeps me away from purchase).

Dior has some of the pushiest salespeople I have ever encountered (not in my home boutique, where my regular SA is great, but in every boutique I have visited on holiday). It's so much it turns me off the brand (and at the least I would only purchase from my regular SA).
I 100% with the Saddle looking like a kidney 😂 I have always thought that!

Do they have to put Toile de Jouy on everything? I just got an email for a Toile de Jouy leather line. There are IMO much more attractive motifs in the house. Like Reve d'Infini, I love that one. Jardin d'Hiver is also so beautiful. Why not use more variety? Not everyone wants a tiger on everything they wear.