Unbelievable buyer's remorse

I would demand a fax of the written statement, SA, Location, and Phone number that "wrote" this letter. Watch, she'll tuck her tail and say "I didn't get his name" or some other sorry excuse.

Dreadful human-UNBELIEVABLE!!! So much negative energy to put out into the world and ruin your day.I would contact Ebay immediately and get the upper hand as others have said. Document everything. Make copies. Hopefully, she'll realize she's dealing with someone who knows her stuff, and retreat with her dirty little tail between her legs!

would you consider having carol from caroldiva.com to authenticate the bag for you? it's only $5 and you'll have that against her phony letter from lv. paypal accepts caroldiva authentication right?

the screams scam! I am so sorry this is happening to you. I agree with everyone else. Let her send her letter to paypal if she wants to. Get all your ducks in a row, get caroldiva authentication if that will help. I would transfer the funds from my paypal account to checking account immeadiately as well. She wants to keep your authentic LV for 200.00 bucks. Dream on!

hi

this is a copy of her so called letter from LV manager...it's so ridiculous

Also her following email..

Attached is the note stating that the bag you sold me is a Fake.

As stated before I'm willing to offer you $200 at most $250 for this High End Fake LV bag, if you’re interested. If not please refund all my money ($995) immediately.

Idelanor, I'm very disappointed, I really wanted it to be real. I have always wanted this bag to the extent to purchase it from Ebay. Because this bag was last distributed in 2005 it is hard to find an authentic one. On that note that is why I'm offering you $200-$250 for your high end fake.

Nkoli

Attachments

• lvproof.jpg
    lvproof.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 671
a handwritten letter? that's her proof that's fake?
i do hope this scammer gets what she deserves.
have you contacted paypal? try to get a authentication letter from carol diva it might help you.
all the best!

wow.. I'm so sorry you're in this situation! that "note from a sa at lv" is LOL ridiculous..I doubt eBay would take that as acceptable evidence. stick your ground and good luck!

Why not tell her that you will accept the handbag back, in excellent condition as it was when you sent it to her (as proven by all your beautiful photos) prior to refunding her payment ( less all fees )?

THEN: say that you will immediately know the handbag is yours because of the "secret mark" you put on it prior to sending it off (and that you have photographic documentation of said mark, to ensure that in the event someone switches bags, you have immediate proof...... ;) )

I don't think that even the folks at PayP would accept such a ridiculous note as proof of authenticity. And honestly, I'm pretty sure that you can buy that notepaper (with the little Louis Vuitton in the corner) as an insert for an agenda. I almost 100% positive that they used to sell it, because I seem to remember having it in my agenda 5+ years ago.

Hang in there, OP. Get your beautiful bag back from crazy buyer & resell to someone that will appreciate it! I would also recommend getting your own letter of authenticity and mentioning to the buyer that you will be 1) getting your own letter and 2) will need the name of her "friend" as you will be bringing this letter to a LV boutique to confirm that it was truly prepared by a LV associate. Then tell her that she's welcome to submit her "proof" to PayP or she can return your (secretly marked) bag to you & will be refunded once you confirm that the bag she returns is YOURS. Honestly, what is with these people???

This is getting crazier by the minute!!! That is the letter she claims is from LV? No way someone could have forged that, girls! Come on!

Oh, don't you just want to spank her for being so stupid?

Tell her you put your 'mark' on the purse, and if it isn't on the bag when it arrives back to you then there will be no refund at all. File with PP to get ahead of her, and watch her squirm!

Good luck! I want this lady to go down!

Jen