Unbelievable buyer's remorse

Oh my word! That is just beyond words!

I don`t see how pp could ever accept a handwritten letter. She keeps talking about the date code. Perhaps, she isn`t aware that before 2007 LV marked their bags MYMY so CA 0016 would be Jan of 2006 which is when the bag was produced. Regardless, she could have just SAID that instead of claiming fake fake fake and hand writing that letter. Lame-o.

I didn't know OP was trying to get the bag back? Why should she do a return at all?? The person has paid and now it is up to her to "prove" it a fake through Carol Diva or My Poupette (not that ridiculous handwritten letter). Or did I miss something?
I don't think that even the folks at PayP would accept such a ridiculous note as proof of authenticity. And honestly, I'm pretty sure that you can buy that notepaper (with the little Louis Vuitton in the corner) as an insert for an agenda. I almost 100% positive that they used to sell it, because I seem to remember having it in my agenda 5+ years ago.

Hang in there, OP. Get your beautiful bag back from crazy buyer & resell to someone that will appreciate it! I would also recommend getting your own letter of authenticity and mentioning to the buyer that you will be 1) getting your own letter and 2) will need the name of her "friend" as you will be bringing this letter to a LV boutique to confirm that it was truly prepared by a LV associate. Then tell her that she's welcome to submit her "proof" to PayP or she can return your (secretly marked) bag to you & will be refunded once you confirm that the bag she returns is YOURS. Honestly, what is with these people???

Any way you can do a mutual, take the bag back and re-list. I would charge her a re-stocking fee. Don't refund any shipping or insurance either.

If you call her bluff and tell her "no partial refunds" you may be able to head her off.

And also let us all know who we should block?

ROTFLMAO!!! OMG! That's her proof? What a joke! I'd be careful about a return from this one, she might send you a fake.

I had to reread the letter again,lol. Am I reading it correctly? Is it actually signed,"White Light?"

Last edited:
ROTFLMAO!!! OMG! That's her proof? What a joke! I'd be careful about a return from this one, she might send you a fake.

I had to reread the letter again,lol. Am I reading it correctly? Is it actually signed,"White Light?"

no the "last name" of the person looks like it is white

and the stuff in the lower right corner is some LV writing. :confused1:

I'm so sorry this happened. I hope everything works out for you in the end and keep us updated!

What a nightmare! I cannot give you any better advice than what has already been given. The fact that she is "willing" to keep a "fake" LV paying $200 just screams deception IMO when she claims to have a "friend" at LV´s...keep us posted and good luck!

Kat

This is just tooo much. I seriously fell of my chair when I saw that letter. IMO, I wouldn't take the bag back, because of fear that she would switch it with a fake. If she wants to take it up with PayPal, she will lose...especially when they take a glance at that "letter."
I can't even believe that she is doing that and the fact that she'll pay $200 for a fake when her 'friend' is working at LV is total ********. What a scammer. It's people like that who make selling so awful.

Dear Buyer,

I am absolutely positive that my bag is real, and your note is a fake.

Should you decide to file a claim with Paypal, I have already contacted CarolDiva myself for her authentication, which IS accepted by Paypal as proof of authenticity, unlike your pathetic excuse for a "letter of authenticity."

While I am confident of the bag's authenticity, and also confident that Paypal would never accept such a ridiculous fraud of a note for proof, I am willing to accept my bag back, in its original condition, with my secret sellers mark inside. I will then provide you with a refund, less shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee.

If the bag you return is NOT my original bag, does not possess my secret seller's mark, or is damaged in any way, I will not refund anything and will be reporting your details to the United States Postmaster and your local authorities. They take mail fraud very seriously, as do I. Leave whatever feedback you wish, I have plenty of copies of your feedback extortion attempts and will be providing them to eBay in order to remove whatever you decide to leave for me.

Regards,

Seller

Dear Buyer,

I am absolutely positive that my bag is real, and your note is a fake.

Should you decide to file a claim with Paypal, I have already contacted CarolDiva myself for her authentication, which IS accepted by Paypal as proof of authenticity, unlike your pathetic excuse for a "letter of authenticity."

While I am confident of the bag's authenticity, and also confident that Paypal would never accept such a ridiculous fraud of a note for proof, I am willing to accept my bag back, in its original condition, with my secret sellers mark inside. I will then provide you with a refund, less shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee.

If the bag you return is NOT my original bag, does not possess my secret seller's mark, or is damaged in any way, I will not refund anything and will be reporting your details to the United States Postmaster and your local authorities. They take mail fraud very seriously, as do I. Leave whatever feedback you wish, I have plenty of copies of your feedback extortion attempts and will be providing them to eBay in order to remove whatever you decide to leave for me.

Regards,

Seller

Couldn't have said it better myself. :yes:

I would not take the bag back unless Paypal forced me to. Why should she be allowed to return it? Until then, I would tell her to get a professional opinion, not on scrap paper and written in crayon.