*** "Ugly Shoe" instant REVEAL and styling advice ***

I couldn't resist and made a family photo of my humble collection.
Its super tiny compared to some gorgeous collections on this forum, but I love every single pair and really happy to have them.

Again, I am endlessly grateful to this forum and wonderful people here.
Year ago, I couldn't even imagine having 4 pairs of CL heels... not to mention planning a collection or anything.
So thank you all for opening this wonderful (and yes, very addictive) world to me! :cloud9::love:

Attachments

• drapiday6.jpg
    drapiday6.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 171
  • drapiday7.jpg
    drapiday7.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 163
they look great on you! I have the purple suede ones myself and I've always liked them! I just don't get enough wear from them cuz they're too big on me! The side strap's an ingenious ankle strap that helps to elongate the foot imo, congrats :biggrin:

Its super tiny compared to some gorgeous collections on this forum, but I love every single pair and really happy to have them.

Year ago, I couldn't even imagine having 4 pairs of CL heels... not to mention planning a collection or anything.
So thank you all for opening this wonderful (and yes, very addictive) world to me! :cloud9::love:

Yay!!! what alovely family pic:hbeat:

I LOVE your family collection. (They really love like a family. :smile: ) My FAVE pair is the graffiti Pigalles.