*** "Ugly Shoe" instant REVEAL and styling advice ***

DariaD

May 20, 2011
I've always considered Drapiday style as a bit unattractive and not edgy enough for me, but then I saw them on evilBay for a really good price and started to look at modpics and... I somehow fell in love. :love:

I know this is not the most colorful or sparkly reveal, but I really wanted to share my happiness.
I feel like I will get a lot of wear out of those beauties, they are supercomfy but still really feminine and pretty thanks to the scarlet sole and 120mm heel.
...and with the price of $97 I think those can be called a bargain :P

Thank you for letting me share! :cloud9:
Will post mod pics and a little styling question soon!

P.S. FYI: This style runs really HUGE. I am 38.5 in Laponos and Dorepis and got my Drapidrays in 37 and they fit just perfect. Go figure :weird:

Attachments

• drapiday1.jpg
    drapiday1.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,790
  • drapiday2.jpg
    drapiday2.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 2,186
  • drapiday3.jpg
    drapiday3.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 1,666
  • drapiday4.jpg
    drapiday4.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 1,207
  • drapiday5.jpg
    drapiday5.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 1,193
I've always considered Drapiday style as a bit unattractive and not edgy enough for me, but then I saw them on evilBay for a really good price and started to look at modpics and... I somehow fell in love. :love:

I know this is not the most colorful or sparkly reveal, but I really wanted to share my happiness.
I feel like I will get a lot of wear out of those beauties, they are supercomfy but still really feminine and pretty thanks to the scarlet sole and 120mm heel.
...and with the price of $97 I think those can be called a bargain :P

Thank you for letting me share! :cloud9:
Will post mod pics and a little styling question soon!

P.S. FYI: This style runs really HUGE. I am 38.5 in Laponos and Dorepis and got my Drapidrays in 37 and they fit just perfect. Go figure :weird:

$97? That's a real bargain!!! Congrats! They are very beautiful and versatile! Thanks for sharing. :smile:

lol @ the thread title! I have always liked the drapiday, actually had them in this same grey suede, but sold them in a downsizing fit. they are super comfy and really versatile! enjoy them ... I have seen them worn with pants, dresses and even jeans. Just about everything. Hope you enjoy them and get a ton of wear! And what a great deal!

Thanks everyone!
Here go mod pics and question: is it OK to wear those with black tights?

I live in Northern Europe and it's pretty chilly here most of the time.
So I would love to have some warmer "back up" outfit planned. For some reason I dont like thick "nude" tights, but I do like black ones, only not sure if they go well with this shoe style.

Attachments

• drapiday_mod.jpg
    drapiday_mod.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 1,109
  • drapiday_mod2.jpg
    drapiday_mod2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,114
  • drapiday_mod3.jpg
    drapiday_mod3.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 1,085
Wow, now these are definitely a style that looks better on the foot than off! You look AMAZING in them!!! :woot: I think they are fine with tights :tup:

And for $97 brand new? :faint:

Insane deal! They look good in the outfits you've posted so far. I think they're a lot more versatile than they look, so you could pair them with everything from trouser pants, skinny jeans, dresses and skirts. Also, the color is a neutral so I can see them being worn from season to season. Enjoy them!

Haha your thread title cracks me up! I actually like this style very much and I CANNOT believe the deal you got! I think they look great with the black tights.

Daria, big congrats!! So glad they finally arrived and that they fit!! They look amazing on you, I think the black tights are absolutely fine with them.

And just so that everyone knows, great deals can sometimes cost a lot of patience...we both bought from this seller and have gone through some stress lol:P:P

Dessye, IsisI, LavenderIce, NANI1972, poppyseed, AEGIS, needloub — thank you for your opinions and comments, ladies! I am happy to hear black tights don't look weird or anything :yahoo:

They got "ugly shoes" nickname from my DBF, who wasn't really into them when I showed him eBay listing :biggrin:
He did change his mind after seeing them on feet and in person :smile:

Daria, big congrats!! So glad they finally arrived and that they fit!! They look amazing on you, I think the black tights are absolutely fine with them.

And just so that everyone knows, great deals can sometimes cost a lot of patience...we both bought from this seller and have gone through some stress lol:P:P

Thank you for your support all the way, it was really sweet of you! :hugs:
I think if I was dealing with this seller alone I would totally go crazy and get some grey hair :P