Ugly Betty

i think henry and betty would've made a cute couple. i loved this weeks episode. i wonder if they are going to work in niko, it would be interesting. i know i've said this before but i absolutely :heart: this show.

I LOVE this show too and am so happy that it's getting the attention it deserves! Okay, maybe it's the hopeless dork in me, but I swear I see a spark in Daniel's eyes sometimes when he is looking at Betty. Obviousley he goes for another type of girl, but part of me wouldn't be surprised if a romantic dynamic started with them (okay, maybe not, BUT I would LOVE to see that) BTW Daniel is GORGEOUS

^
Her father sure surprised me this evening. The problem is, though, he's the only character on the show that I just don't like. I actually can't stand him. Love everybody else!

Good for Amanda for gaining some self-esteem and breaking it off with Daniel!

I LOVE this show!

Anyone notice that "Bo-Mart" advertising in Mode is directly in line with Wal-Mart recently advertising in high end fashion magazines like Vogue? Sorry, I notice these types of things after being in the advertising industry for so many years!

I LOVE this show!

Anyone notice that "Bo-Mart" advertising in Mode is directly in line with Wal-Mart recently advertising in high end fashion magazines like Vogue? Sorry, I notice these types of things after being in the advertising industry for so many years!

I thought it might have been related to Wal-Mart somehow. Did anyone else think that Warren was super annoying this week? I want Betty to get together with Henry!!