Two steps closer to homelessness......

OMG!! You walked right past me and didn't even stop to say hello??? I had been waiting there for hours to have all of my boxes from UPS, USPS and Fedex to be picked up for recycling before my DH got home and saw them!! The least you could have done was offer me a cold beverage from your brown paper bag!!!!

Sorry!!! Actually I was on my way back from BalNY and had to hide my bags in my brown paper bag!!! I was meeting my DH for dinner and figured I'd hide my purchases in the paper bag! Can't you see my juane city sticking out on the top!!!!

ooo.black.crime.woman.shopper.black.homeless.garbage.jpg

You go girl! I seriously thought that RT was an over rated shade of red but since I've been lucky enough to get my hot lil' hands on one-I understand the madness. Nothing so far has come close imo...simply glorious! Congrats Purse!

Sorry!!! Actually I was on my way back from BalNY and had to hide my bags in my brown paper bag!!! I was meeting my DH for dinner and figured I'd hide my purchases in the paper bag! Can't you see my juane city sticking out on the top!!!!

ooo.black.crime.woman.shopper.black.homeless.garbage.jpg

:roflmfao::roflmfao: Zac....OMG...you cut and permed your hair!!! :wtf: LOL!!!